Story ✨️20✨️ Dream Harem

HELLO MOTHER TRUCKERS!!!
It's your girl T here with a Christmas special :>
Okay anyway ima put the disclaimers now and shut up.
Oh yeah and if you read the other harem book the same people are in it.
Thanks!

CW:
Swearing
Cringe as fuvk
Dream harem

That's all enjoy!
×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*

It was Christmas eve, Dream sat by the fire, the only noise coming from the slight crackling of ash infront of the male. Beside him were his many lovers, cuddled up against him as he slept comfortably.
Wilbur was in the kitchen washing up from dinner the moment before, the rest on the couch silently. It was a comfortable silence, love filled the air.
The night before the group had put up the Christmas tree and decorated it with bright lights and many baubles.

Lots of presents sat underneath the tree, various in size.
Wilbur had finished washing up and walked over to the couch, picking up the small blond male and motioning to the rest of the harem to go upstairs instead of sleeping on the couch. They all complied and followed Wilbur up the carpeted stairs.
Fundy opened the door and sat down on the bed soon being joined by sapnap, George, techno and finally Wilbur. Dream was in the middle of the large hug.

The group fell asleep, all attached to dream as he slept peacefully.
_______________________

The next morning dream shot up and rapidly shook all his lovers awake as he bolted down the stairs, almost tripping multiple times in the process. The rest followed close behind the smaller blond.
Dream ran to the tree and motioned for all of them to come as well.

Dream took out a present and handed it to the group of boys.
The tag was labelled

To my simps

All of them blushed then giggled lightly before opening the gift revealing a bunch of matching pyjamas. It was super corny but the group loved the thought of it.
Wilbur took out a gift and handed it to dream, his eyes lighting up instantly.
He opened the box to show a small multicoloured pendant. To say dream loved it was an understatement, he ADORED it.
He ran up and hugged his harem tightly.

The rest of the day was spent opening gifts and spending time with each other.
That bight the harem stayed up late playing around before going to bed in Dreams embrace.

Hello!
That's all today, sorry it's so short cause i wrote this at school.
I know it was cringe but bear with me I promise the next chapter will be better.
Thanks T

Words 437.