Last performance before going to toronto to christmass

Richelles pov
Tonight's our last performance before going back to Toronto for Christmas. I fell a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist I smile, he says " babe are you felling okay?", I reply "yeah I'm fine". I get a phone call and say " hello " the person says " hello is this richelle nolet?". I reply " yes it is", the person says " your parents were in a car crash last night, they died instantly". My phone falls out of my hands, ozzy picks the phone up and says " okay thanks for letting us know". Ozzy pulls me into his arms and says " babe I'm so sorry, I'll tell Emily and Michelle we can't do the show tonight". I look at him and say " no I'm fine with doing it, they aren't much of a mom and dad to me anyway". He says " are you sure?", I kiss him and say " of course I am, all I need right now until tonight is my boyfriend". He brushes my hair out of my face and says " of course babe, I'm going to tell emilly, if you're still felling okay to do it later than do it". I'm so lucky to have ozzy he's the best boyfriend ever.

Ozzys pov
I walk down to reception to meet emilly, she says " ozzy what's going on?", I say " richelle might not be able to perform tonight, her parents died last night, she wants to perform ". She says " thanks for letting me know, I'll cut you both from tonight's show you can watch backstage , I'll post something on our social media". I go back upstairs and see richelle siting on the bed , I hug her and say " emilly's citing us from tonight's show, we can be backstage ". She bursts into tears and says " no I want to perform, why did you tell her", I say " rich I was jus looking out for you, I think it's the right decision you're in a state, it's okay to miss one performance because of something like this".  She smiles and says " I'm so sorry babe, you're right, it probably is the right decision to not dance tonight". He kisses me and says " there no need to apologise, it's okay, you're hurting but I'm going to be there for you throughout this, you're stuck with me for life".  We watch the show from backstage and there are a few questions as to why we're not doing it and emilly says " it's a familly matter". The funeral is tomorrow and we're going to miss it, her parents friends said she had no right to go.