~4~

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After waking up I and Bianca had gotten ready for the day, Bianca letting me see her tail before she had dried off, her tail changing back to legs as I looked away.

"I'll be waiting in the room once you're done," I say, seeing the grin on the girl's face as I quickly left, knowing she was going to tease me.

But while I chilled at my desk, I had gotten a text from the chat saying that Rowan was alive and even a picture of him being shared.

"*whisper* what the hell?"

It made no sense, I saw it with my eyes, he was dead, skin already going pail as his blood seeped into the dirt beneath him.

Before I could worry about anything Enid had texted me about the Poe cup saying that Yoko was helping paint the boat, making me confirm that I was going to compete with her and everyone for a chance at winning.

Of course, I had agreed, knowing that even though I did truly care about Bianca, there was no way I was going to pass up the chance of winning this competition.

After fixing up my uniform, Bianca finally walked out, telling me she was going down to help her team with their boat.

"Yeah, I'm doing the same, too bad y'all are gonna lose this time" I smiled "lose? Sweetheart I am anything but a loser" "9 to 10 says otherwise" I laughed, seeing Bianca roll her eyes at me.

"You're lucky I care about you" "aww you care about me? How sweet"

After joking around and messing with each other, I and Bianca had split up, going over to help our teams, Bianca also had choir club.

"There you are Yoko, had fun last night?" I asked, grabbing a paintbrush while looking at my friend, seeing a few hickeys on her neck.

"Mhm, a lot actually" "ew, couldn't y'all have waited for me and Bianca to leave?" I cringed "hey being watched is one of many of our kinks" the vampire laughed, me and Enid sharing a look of disgust before Wednesday walked over.

Enid was talking to Wednesday about Rowan "Wednesday we all saw him this morning, he's alive" "I don't know about that" I spoke up, the two looking over at me.

"You saw?" "Mhm, Wednesday's right, but as much as I love true crime, I don't think solving this full-time is for me, but I'm happy to help if you need it" I smile at Wednesday, seeing her give me a look that said she'd take me up on the offer eventually.

But anyways after Wednesday left we painted our boat a little more before having to leave for class, Carnivorous plants with Miss. Thornhill.

"I see you finally made a friend," Bianca said to Wednesday, unaware of Thing who was standing next to a plant pot.

I had decided to go sit with Yoko and Enid knowing that today's class was going to be eventful with Wednesday now in here.

But as we all went to our seats, Wednesday had sat next to Xavier, the artist bringing his spider sketch to life, making me look over at Bianca, seeing her practically send daggers at the boy.

"Maybe it is too good to be true" I mumble to myself, Enid and Yoko were about to say something till Wednesday had sent Xavier's spider into dust, the class roaring into laughter.

Once everyone had calmed down Miss. Thornhill had gotten started.

"Wednesday, we're thrilled to have you join us, on our journey into the world of carnivorous plants" the woman began, directing us to the ghost orchid on her desk.

"Dendrophylax Lindenii" Wednesday interrupted despite Bianca's hand being up.

"Also known as Ghost orchid" Bianca had finished "first discovered on the Isle of Wight in 1854"

It was like a power struggle, the two showing each other how much better the other was.

After a few more classes I and Enid agreed on touching up the boat a little just as Wednesday had walked over.

"I have to get back to the woods, but Weems has been watching me like a vulture circling a carcass" "and you want us to cover for you? So you can return to the scene of a crime that didn't happen" Enid questioned.

"You will, Y/n will go with me for this. Beekeeping club is this afternoon" Wednesday spoke "sorry but I'm busy and Bees creep me out, why not ask Thing? Oh wait he's mad at you"

Somehow Enid had convinced Wednesday to apologize to Thing before we agreed to do anything.

After a good while had passed Wednesday come back and now we were in a shed getting Enid to put the protective gear on.

"I should be thanking you, this is the most girls I've ever had in my shed, other than bees" Eugene grinned, giving me a look that I guess was supposed to be charming, only making me find his poor attempt sweet.

"Let's go," Wednesday said, not looking back as the two of us walked out of the shed, beginning our mini mission.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 868