Chapter 7

"Katsuki....," Y/n said again, still afraid of his answer but more confident than before, "do you like me?" She tightened her grip around his shoulders, silently telling him she wouldn't let him go this time, and he didn't feel the need to pull away. Seeing her in his arms was enough to set his mind straight- he realized he did like her and he was done running from it.

"Fuck yeah I do," he huffed out, diving back into kiss her, as his arms made their way down to her waist, not groping her but rather just holding her in his arms. He slowly leaned them back against the bed, careful not to put too much weight on Y/n- he realized that she was more fragile than he thought, and Katsuki didn't want to break her- yet.

Bakugou pulled away from the kiss once more and started kissing Y/n all over. Her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, leaving nibbles on her ears and neck as he praised her with his lips. Y/n only breathed out in content, feeling his warmth on her. She didn't remember if that extra had touched her last night, but whenever Bakugou touched her, it felt better than anything she had ever felt before.

Y/n gasped as Katsuki practically ripped her shirt off of her, immediately unsnapping her bra as well. Y/n went to cover up her breasts as they were exposed fully in the early morning sunlight, but Bakugou held her hands at her sides.

"Don't cover up... you're so fucking gorgeous," Bakugou breathed into her breast as he sucked her pudgy skin. Y/n let out stifled moans as she kneaded her bottom lip in between her teeth, trying to keep quiet. Katsuki attacked her nipples with his tongue and pulled on them with his sharp canines. He drifted his hands to her knees and slid them apart, squeezing her thigh as he laid himself between them, connecting their heats.

Bakugou rose from Y/n's chest with a pop to stare into her eyes, the want in them heavy. Bakugou only smirked a bit as he went to grind down on her, earning a soft whimper. He had to bite his lip now to make sure he didn't let out a noise, a low grumble surfacing in his throat as he felt Y/n twitch beneath him.

Katsuki grabbed Y/n's waistband and yanked down, removing her panties in one fell swoop as well. This time Y/n was faster to cover herself up, holding her hands in front of her pussy. She'd never shown anyone before, and Bakugou had never really touched her there either. She was scared of what would happen, but as much as her hands tried to protect herself, she secretly wanted him to touch her.

Bakugou gripped her wrists again and pulled them up to his face, landing a soft kiss on them as he stared into her eyes, not looking down at her now fully exposed. That seemed to entrance Y/n as she simply watched him, breathless at how sweet he was being. She didn't want to stop seeing his caring side.

Katsuki brought her wrists up to her head now, kissing her once more before letting them go, still staring into her eyes.

"....Let me taste you dammit...," he growled, biting her bottom lip aggressively. Y/n only whimpered at the feeling, but now she kept her hands up by her head, gripping the sheets around her expectantly. Bakugou again left a trail of kisses and nibbles down her body, making a pit stop at her breasts to play with her nipples a bit more before trailing down further. He kept staring at her the entire time though, never breaking the eye contact. Y/n held her breath as she stared down at him, heart beating like crazy as he kissed her under her belly button before finally reaching her heat.

Y/n's back arched as Katsuki kissed her lower lips slowly, licking up them and diving his tongue inside. She couldn't keep her voice now as she let out quiet moans, a hand now reaching down to grab his spiked hair, threading her fingers through it gently for support. She gripped a little harder once he licked her clit though, a deviant smirk growing on his face as she became louder and louder. He added a finger and then another, stretching her out so carefully as she continued to moan.