Chapter 43: A Date With Your Adorkable Nerds

You woke up in bed and looked to you were holding Sunset who was still asleep and smiling in her sleep as you held her.

F/N: 'She looks so cute and sexy.' You thought with a smile and ran your hand through Sunset's hair and eventually, she woke up.

Sunset Shimmer: "Good morning F/N."

F/N: "Morning Sunset."

Sunset Shimmer: "So what are you thinking about?"

F/N: "That you're both cute and sexy." You tell Sunset which made her giggle.

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh F/N~ You really know what to say to a girl to make her happy." She said and touches your cheeks.

You lean in and kiss Sunset on the lips which she returns and you both go into an deep kiss. You both moan into the kiss before pulling away from each other then Sunset rest her head on your chest.

Sunset Shimmer: "You're a really great kisser F/N~"

F/N: "So are you Sunset." You said and ran your hand through her hair which makes her sigh happily.

Sunset Shimmer: "I'm so happy to have you in my life F/N."

F/N: "And I'm happy to have you in my life Sunset." You said and kissed her forehead. "I better get ready for today."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah, you got a date with the Twilights today."

F/N: "So what are you going to?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I was thinking of playing the new games we got the other day."

F/N: "Well okay then. We better get out of bed."

You and Sunset got out of bed, went to the kitchen, had breakfast, got changed into your causal clothes and went to the lounge room to play some Super Smash Bros Ultimate then you heard the front door open and the Dazzlings walks in.

F/N: "Hey girls."

The Dazzlings: "Hey F/N."

Sunset Shimmer: "So how the sleepover with the other girls?"

Sonata Dusk: "It was fun. Me, Pinkie and Lemon Zest made an bunch of yummy desserts."

Aria Blaze: "Me, Rainbow Dash and Indigo Zap played against each other in a few fighting video games."

Adagio Dazzle: "Me, Rarity and Sunny Flare talked about fashion and about making new dresses."

F/N: "That's good but where's Twilight?"

Adagio Dazzle: "She's at her counterpart's house, getting ready for their date with you today."

Just then, your phone rings and you answer it.

F/N: "Hello."

Sci-Twi (Oh Phone): "Hey F/N, it's Sci-Twi."

F/N: "Hi Sci-Twi, how are you?"

Sci-Twi (On Phone): "I'm fine. I'm calling you because today is the day you're going to take me and my counterpart on an date."

F/N: "I know and I'm going to pick you both up soon."

Sci-Twi: (On Phone): "Okay, I was just checking."

F/N: "I will be picking you up from your house soon."

Sci-Twi (On Phone): "Okay, we can't wait. See you soon."

F/N: "See you soon Sci-Twi." You said and ended the phone call.

Sunset Shimmer: "Who was that F/N?"

F/N: "It's Sci-Twi, she was just checking on my date with her and Twilight is happening today."