Kunimi x Kawata gn sibling reader part 3

Disclaimer: Sorry if it seems rushed! I really tried and let me know if you see any ooc or pronoun mistakes! Anyway, into the story I guess! Also sorry, but this is a long ass chapter !

You've been Aoba Johsai's volleyball manager for a few months now and you're really enjoying it. You're friends with all the members and they seem to enjoy having you as their manager. They started calling you by your nickname "Sleepy" and you honestly don't mind. They soon figured out how you got their name. They've seen you fall asleep standing during one of their practice games around your first month. They still pick and tease you about that.

Your brothers have been calling and visiting you, making sure you're ok. You guys usually have a sleepovers every weekend. One weekend in Shibuya, the next in Miyagi. It's fun for you guys and a tiny treat, because even though it's been a few months, none of you are used to being apart. They know about you working for the volleyball club and are happy you're enjoying it, but they're ready to beat anyone up if they so much as TRY anything on their little sibling!

During this time, you and Kunimi have been getting closer. You guys were able to ace the project, somehow? You like to hang out a lot and take naps together. It's come to the point where the both of you look forward to talking and napping together. Even seeing each other makes the you guys feel happy and your bodies feel light.

Kunimi P.O.V.

It is currently the end of the day, luckily today is a Friday, and I'm at volleyball club. It's about half way over, thank God. I am ready to take my nap with Sleepy. I look over to see Sleepy handing out water bottles as we were taking a break. Seeing them makes a smile start to rise on my face, but I quickly push it down.

"I saw that." I heard Kindaichi say beside me. I can practically hear the smirk that's probably on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say looking away from Sleepy to give Kindaichi a blank stare.

"Whatever you say~. Just tell them soon, ok? If you don't, you'll probably regret it." Kindaichi says, patting my shoulder then going to get a water bottle from Sleepy.

"Tell them what? Is he talking about Sleepy? What is it I have to tell them?"Ku....." That dumbass knows nothing about what I'm feeling.....but "Kun.....i" then again, neither do I..... It's probably nothing! I'm just overthinking. It's not "Kun.....mi" like I like Slee- well I do like Sleepy- but not like that! I like them as a friend! Yeah. Friend....."

"KUNIMI!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Wait, I recognize this voice very well!

"H-huh, oh, Sleepy! Yes? Is something wrong?" I say, luckily not stuttering.

"I was about to ask you that. Are you ok? Is something wrong?" Sleepy asks concerned.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Why?" I say, still trying to calm down after being snapped out of my thoughts by Sleepy. That was kinda embarrassing.....

"Well, your face is really red and you were spacing out. Here have some water." Sleepy's tired face sent me a small smile. It wasn't too noticable, but it still made my heart flutter. "Dammit, why does this keep happening. Sleepy what have you done to me?!" I thought to myself.

"Kunimi?" Sleepy called me, confusion lacing their voice as they tilted their head. As they tilted their head the (long/med./short) (curly/wavy/straight) hair followed.

"Cute....Wait....WHAT?!" I thought to myself and my face felt like it was on fire!!

"Here, you look like you need some water." Sleepy said handing the water bottle out to me.