Chapture Four - Returning To School and the UA Sports Festival

Artemis sat in her seat. Silent and quiet. She had bandages around her arms and legs. She stayed in the back. She did not want to be seen. She simple observed. She then looked out the window.

Artemis sat in her fathers office. Again unnoticed by Midoriya. She simple sweet dropped as she spoke up. "Have you tired to focused on using only a certain percent. Ya know. Splitting the power into parts." He jumped. Literally jumped at the sound of her voice. She just sighed through away her trash then sat down next to her dad. Resting her head in his shoulder.

Artemis stood with her class. Staying silent. Her eyes watching the other students and her class.

Artemis moved. She stayed in the back. Silent. Quiet. Unseen. Unnoticed. Her eyes watching for the start. She stayed in the back. Whipping out one of the many drawn circles in her pockets. She wouldn't have the time draw them on the spot so she drew them a head of time. One the paper was a picture of a Griffin in a circular motion. Drawn with her own blood. Her hand hit the circle and she spoke a named "Skylar come." At that moment a griffin appeared and Artemis shot onto his back. As he shot forward. Flying. His wing pounding as he did so. She giggled as the flew over the heads of the other contestants and the ice. And the frozen robots. She and him flew. The duo only stopped to give Skylar water or to give him a break. They stayed within the top ten. While aLso staying as unnoticed as possible. Until they reached the last obstacle. Midoriya, Backugo, and Todoroki fought for first place. She smirked. "Now." With that Skylar took off. Flying as fast as he could. Cutting the air like butter. And the duo passed the three young hero's in training. They flew. Passing the other student. Class 1A and then Bakugo and Todoroki. Then finally they passed Midoriya. She smirked. Turning her head to the side. And giving the three a peace sign before leaving them in the dust. 

Artemis stood with Skylar

Artemis stood with Skylar. Pouring water into his beak. He clicked his beak before nuzzling her hair and grooming her. As Melody also clicked her beak. She had been resting on Artemis's head the whole time. Artemis hand reached up and rubbed her head as she strokes Skylars beak. She listened to the rules. She cusses as she becomes number one target and goes off to find herself allies. She moved. And gathered three other people. Hitoshi Shinso. Her Uncles adopted kid. Tetsutersu Tetsutersu. A boy from 1B who to her sunrise instantly joined in. And Shiozaki.

Artemis smirked as three of them sat on Skylars back and Artemis herself was being held by his front legs. He shot into the air the moment the rounds began. The four stayed in the air as everyone targeted Midoriya instead of her. They stayed in the air. Flying and gliding. Sometimes doing surprise dives. They stayed away from everyone. They continued this until the round was over. Resulting in another first place win for Artemis and her team. The places was her. Todoroki. Bakugo. Then Midoriya.

Artemis moved. Her leg carrying her to the direction she sensed her father. Skylar following hot on her heals. With Melody on her head. Once she found her father he was talking to Endeavor. She shuffled a bit. As Skylar clicked his beak in announce. As the man walked away she moved over and stood next to her father who seemed mad about something. His arm shot out and pulled her close. A protective movement he's picked up. Meaning what ever Endeavor said to her father involved her. And her dad didn't like it. She simple hugged him.