RULES

____

Rules for the TWELVE FANDOMS OF CHRISTMAS fanfic writing spree!

my hero academia—sk8 the infinity—fairy tail—haikyuu—yuuri on ice—bungo stray dogs—fruits basket—demon slayer—spy x family—avatar: the last airbender—voltron: legendary defender—mcyt smps: hermitcraft smp, dream smp, empires smp, the third/last/double life smps, afterlife smp, mystreet

❄️ choose one of the twelve fandoms listed above and write a one-shot, two-shot, or a three-shot fanfic ❄️

1: make sure you have a minimum of 1,000 words. you can have as many words as you want after that.

2: it is expected that you write a story revolving around the holidays, but it is NOT required.

3: you do NOT have to write about christmas if you are writing a holiday storyline. you can choose whatever holiday you wish (like hanukkah if you're jewish, or you can even do valentine's day for all i care).

4: this is supposed to be a found family fanfic event, but you can add minor ships if you wish. just don't make it the whole plot. no smut.

5: on the subject of shipping, if you are writing a piece from a tv show fandom: do NOT ship canon minor characters with canon adult character. if this is done, you will be kicked out of the event and will be blocked by me.

6: still on the subject of shipping, if you are writing a piece from the mcyt fandom: know who is okay and isn't okay with shipping their characters (the stories shouldn't be based on the actual content creators in the first place). also, please note, who is okay with their character appearing in fanfics in the first place! i will be checking! if i find out any boundaries are broken, you will be kicked out of the event and will be blocked by me.

7: all stories from those who have decided to participate will have to be posted by the 24th of december. there will be an extra chapter added in this book once all the stories are published giving links to all the authors who posted on wattpad and/or ao3.

8: if you have decided to participate, that's great! however, please let me know by december 10th through my dms and comments. all you have to tell me is what 1 of the 12 fandoms you've decided to write for, and give me your wattpad and/or ao3 account name that you will be posting the story under so that i can announce where your fanfic will be so people can read.

9: as said earlier, this event is mainly about the found family trope. if you know me, than you'll know that i'm an angst machine who tends to never stop being mean to my readers. however, this is supposed to be a holiday event. i can't stop you from writing angst, but, i'm going to limit some things:

- your story must have trigger warnings if sensitive topics are included or talked about (ex: substance use/abuse, any form of domestic violence/abuse—past or present, character death—minor or major, excessive adult language, excessive talk of religious trauma, and so on).
- no sexual assault on screen or off screen during the time period that the story takes place. past mentions not described in detail can be mentioned, but only if the story is about a character healing. this must have a trigger warning. if you are writing a mcyt fanfic, do not use/mention sexual assault whatsoever in your story or you will be kicked out of the event and blocked by me.
- you can write a happy ending or a sad ending, but make sure it's tagged so that the reader can find it.
- make sure to tag "cy12fandomxmas" on your pieces so both others and i can identify fanfics easier!

that's honestly it for now, but i'll add in anything else if needed! send this around to all your fanfic reader and writer moots and friends who you think will be interested! i want a holiday where (NON-TOXIC) fans of similar interests can all spend the holidays in harmony, for just once in our lives.

remember: DO NOT SPREAD HATE AROUND ON RELIGIOUS BELIEFS PLEASE. DON'T HARASS PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY DO AND DON'T CELEBRATE.

happy reading and happy holidays! hope to get some replies :)

- Cyan