FOUR

„COME ON LIV!" i hear chris yell and sigh „YES IM COMING" i yell back and look up from my skateboard to see how far the boys are away from me. I have to say that they are good skaters but I'm just better. I put my skateboard on the street and start skating. God this feels good, the wind in my hair. I missed this feeling, i feel so free when i skate. I love skating

„How about you shut your dumb ass up?!" „ouhhhh she got you man" matt tells his brother and lays his hand on Chris shoulder. Matt smiles and Chris looks annoyed at me „you're so annoying sometimes olivia" he says and turns around „WOAH what about the full name?" i ask him confused and he rolls his eyes „you can't be seriously annoyed right now. We're always joking like that! What's different now?"

He just looks down at me and sighs „to be really really honest you are annoying sometimes so yes i can be annoyed you dumb fuck!" i look at him confused „what the duck Chris! First of all these are still my words and second of all what's wrong with you?! I'm annoying?! Fine then I'll leave" i say, take my skateboard and walk out the door

„Wait liv!" i hear matt yell after me and stop walking. I turn around and see him running to me „what?" i ask him and he looks down at me „why do you wanna leave? Because of Chris?" i nod „yeah he doesn't want me there so i guess I'll leave" matt shakes his head „no what the fuck you two are best friends! Look i don't know what's going on with him but I'm sure he didn't mean it like that"

I laugh „oh he didn't mean it like that?" he nods „then tell me what the fuck he meant by saying it! Fucking tell me!" i yell at matt angry „fuck I'm sorry i didn't mean to let my anger out on you" i say and look down at my feet. Suddenly he hugs me „it's okay liv. I understand that" i nod and hug him too. Actually his hug was comforting.

I haven't slept the whole night because i thought about Chris. What did i do? Fuck i need to know! I got up and left my room. I went to Chris' room and knocked „yeah?" was heard inside and i got in. He immediately rolled his eyes „what do you want?" he asked annoyed „i want to know what i did wrong!" he stood up and came walking towards me which made me step back „you want to know what you did wrong?" i nod and he laughs „you don't fucking know it?"

What's going on? „No i don't! Tell me!" i yell and feel tears start to fill my eyes „YOU MADE A FUCKING BET ABOUT MY BROTHER AND I CANT EVEN TELL HIM!" i step back because I'm so scared of him. He's yelling louder than he ever has. It fucking scares me, Chris and me never had a fight..

„What?" i whisper and tears are leaving my eyes „oh you're the one crying? Stop this act! I know you have a bet with chase about matt" chase? „What are you talking about Chris?" my voice breaks and i step back a few steps „yeah he told me" Chris says and looks at me so mad. What the fuck has chase done?! He ruined my friendship with Chris and maybe matt! „I swear i didn't do any bet! You have to believe me!" Chris laughs „believe you? Why would i do that?"

„BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HIM!" this wasn't some lie just for him to believe me. It was the truth. I finally realised i love matt.. „oh yeah? Go and tell this matt because he won't speak to you again!" he yells, pushes me out of his room and closes the door. This is the moment where i break down. I slid down the wall behind me and start crying

Fuck what did chase do? I thought he loved me? Does he? Suddenly i hear footsteps and someone hugs me „it's okay liv. I'm here for you. Wanna tell me what happened?" i didn't answer matt and just hugged him. After i calmed down we went in matts room „okay tell me now?" i nodded and start telling him. Tears running down my cheeks and my breathing got heavy. First matt looks at me shocked but then he grabs my face in his hands gently and gives me a kiss on my forehead

„I believe you liv. Don't worry it's okay and i know you wouldn't do that. We're gonna talk with Chris alright?" i shook my head „no no no please don't he hates me. Chris and I never had a fight and now? What do i do?" i cry and matt hugs me „shh it's fine I'm here. You're save with me darling" this wasn't a act. We were alone. And i do now know i love matt..

༺☆༻