Chapter 139

Levill was pretending, if he hadn't heard in private that the man took advantage of the Jiang family's power to develop his power abroad, and tried every means to make friends with juniors from upper-class families, he would not have thought that this man's ambition was so big .

An accident made him think a lot. Once something happens between him and Jiang's father, there will only be one Jiang Mo left in the huge Jiang family. If that person is ruthless, with Jiang Mo's trust, the entire Jiang family will become his. capsule.

Mrs. Jiang can think of this, so can the owner of the Jiang family. Fortunately, they are back, and Jiang Mo is not as weak and deceitful as the outside world thinks. When the storm is about to come, he has already carried the entire Jiang family. He is proud of this son.

When the people in distress returned to Emperor Star, what the Second Prince wanted to hide could no longer be concealed. Rumors began to spread on the Star Network one after another, saying that the accident was not an accident at all.

At first, there were only one or two people who said that. After all, no one would have thought that someone would be so crazy that they could kill a spaceship for the sake of rights. When this kind of remarks first came out, many people sneered.

The second prince's subordinates worked overtime to prevent these remarks from erupting. When there is no clear evidence, these remarks are nothing to fear. Once there is evidence, their efforts will eventually come to naught.

These few days the star network is very lively, the news about the return of the victims to the Emperor Star is full of rumors, the second prince's people are always watching the comments, once there are comments that are not good for the second prince, they will be dealt with immediately.

Caesar's subordinates have already collected almost all the evidence. In order to bring down the second prince, they are waiting for an opportunity, a good opportunity to make the second prince completely unable to turn over.

With the help of the system, Jiang Mo invaded the huge information terminal of the empire. In Jiang Mo's view, the serious injury of the eldest prince five years ago seemed to be a violation of harmony. They had already successfully repelled the alien beasts and withdrew from the battlefield. To the alien beast attack?

Ever since Caesar confessed his identity, Jiang Mo has been investigating this matter. In the past five years, many clues have been deliberately erased. It is far less easy than imagined to find out the whole story. Jiang Mo used the system to check one by one, and finally made some progress recently.

Behind the seemingly accidental incident, there were indeed traces of human hands.

Following this clue all the way, the first person to be found out was Caesar's former adjutant - Auguste, an officer who had met once at the Xie family banquet before, and now he has taken refuge with the second prince.

The clues to this person were broken. He joined the second prince two years ago, and before that, there was no trace of his communication with the second prince.

If it was said that August did it alone and had nothing to do with the second prince, Jiang Mo would definitely not believe it. Auguste is a confidant who was single-handedly promoted by the First Prince. When he was working under the First Prince's command, he was loyal. What made him choose to betray?

Jiang Mo couldn't figure it out. He checked August's personal information, but he didn't get an answer. He took a chance and asked Caesar.

Caesar put down the document in his hand, Gu Zheng, "Did you ask Auguste? What happened to him?"

After waking up, he heard that Auguste had joined the camp of the second prince. Caesar was in a trance for a moment. He met during the execution of the mission, and has been with him for many years. He has strong abilities and is very attractive to him. I was planning to mention his military rank after the war, but I never thought that he would sleep for five years, and when he woke up, things changed, and Auguste was no longer his own.

Jiang Mo sat down on his lap and looked straight into Caesar's eyes: "I think that incident five years ago has something to do with your former adjutant." It's

not doubt but feeling, which proves that Jiang Mo has made a judgment in his heart. Caesar straightened his mind, "What did you find out?"

Caesar knew about Jiang Mo's ability. Since he said such a thing in front of him, it means that he already has evidence in his hands. Compared with the adjutant, he has already betrayed him. Adjutant, he naturally trusts his lover who is only for his sake.

Jiang Mo opened the terminal, and quickly swipe his finger on the screen. The blue codes scrolled on the screen. Two minutes later, the scrolling stopped.

"I looked up those things five years ago, and a lot of information was destroyed. I couldn't find much useful information, and I couldn't find it positively. I checked all the information of the people who participated in the war at that time. The clues, followed this line and found August." After clicking on

the file, rows of light blue text appeared on the screen, Caesar read line by line, his face became more and more serious.

"The clues are broken here, but I always feel that there is still a mastermind behind the scenes. It is impossible for Auguste alone to plan such a big 'accident'."

"Thank you," left Jiang Mo's ear With a light kiss, Caesar reached out and turned off the screen, "I'll let someone look into the rest of the matter, don't worry, I won't let the person behind get away."

He rubbed the side of his lover's neck, there was no reason for the accident The betrayal of his cronies made him feel uncomfortable, and his heart was full of distress for Jiang Mo. There were not many people who participated in the war, and they had to investigate one by one. I also knew that it was a big project. Jiang Mo was busy these days. They must all be busy with this.

"Rest well, don't exhaust yourself because of these people, if mother-in-law knows that you don't take a good rest for me, you will definitely talk about me."

After making it public in front of Jiang's parents, fearing that the two of them would regret it, Caesar had changed his mind in private. After he said it, Jiang Mo was already Lai Ding and didn't intend to let go. Jiang's parents were taken aback when he called him that for the first time, and had to accept the fact that they had an extra son under Caesar's thick skin.

"Okay, I can't interfere in the rest of the matter. You can ask people to check the family of the second prince and his mother's father more, maybe you can find out something."

Caesar groaned, holding a child like this Picking up Jiang Mo, he walked to the bedroom, "It's getting late, it's time to rest." The

thick curtains revealed some light, and Jiang Mo said helplessly, "It's not dark yet, I have to go back to deal with the company's affairs."

Caesar was dissatisfied, "Father, the head of the Jiang family, has returned, why are you still so busy? Look at you, you are busy with work, and you have been ignoring me for 1, 2, 3... 10 days!"

That's right, Caesar's words reminded Jiang Mo that Jiang's father has returned and healed, and it's time to take charge of the Jiang family again. That being the case, he acquiesced to Caesar's actions.

Caesar is busy these days, and Jiang Mo is also busy. The two haven't gotten along well for a long time. Now that Jiang Mo comes to the door by himself, how could Caesar let it go? The two have done everything in the game. It was the first time.

Caesar carefully placed the man on the soft bed, leaned over and pressed him down, his dark eyes stared at him unblinkingly, the blackness in his eyes rolled, it seemed that there was an abyss hidden, and he wanted to swallow the man in front of him without any bones left go down.

When Jiang Mo was watched by him, enthusiasm rose from the bottom of his heart and climbed up his cheeks. Caesar's real appearance was not the same as in the game. In the real world, he was similar to Gu Zheng in the previous worlds. Regardless of whether his appearance has changed, his love for him has never diminished, but has grown deeper and deeper.

Under Caesar's focused gaze, Jiang Mo's face became more and more red, and the two looked at each other in silence, neither of them said a word. In the end, Jiang Mo couldn't take it anymore, hooked Caesar's neck and pulled him down.

Caesar always tolerated Jiang Mo infinitely. No matter what happened, no matter what Jiang Mo said or wanted to do, he would do it. This person was an existence that he would not give up even if he gave up his life.

Jiang Mo, Jiang Mo...he silently recited the name in his heart, as if feeling something, Jiang Mo gently moved closer to his face.

"Baby..."

The rest of the words disappeared from his lips, and Caesar used his actions to prove that the meat delivered to the door was not good, and he felt sorry for himself.

He was tossed and turned like a pancake all night. When Jiang Mo woke up the next day, his back hurt, his legs hurt, and his butt hurt, but his body was refreshed. Caesar must have taken him to wash him.

Caesar was no longer on the bed, Jiang Mo got up with support, the quilt slipped off his smooth chest, hickey marks were mottled on his bare skin, Jiang Mo sat on the head of the bed, and couldn't get out of bed after all.

Caesar's fighting power in this world is too strong, Jiang Mo was baked by him all night, completely lost his mobility, he glanced at the time, 12:25 noon, very good, the company can't go today.

Opening the terminal, more than a dozen unread text messages flashed, including those from home and from work. Jiang Mo was about to click on them to check and reply, when the door of the bedroom was opened from the outside.

It's Nishizawa.

It was rare for Caesar to wear home clothes. The dark gray home clothes softened his temperament. He was holding a tray with a bowl of steaming porridge in his hand. Seeing Jiang Mo who had already sat up by himself, his eyes lit up. "You're awake!"

"You..." Jiang Mo had no choice but to shut his mouth after he said a word. His throat hurt too much, and the voice he uttered was hoarse and unpleasant.

Caesar approached quickly, put the tray and hot porridge on the bedside cabinet, picked up the water cup that had been kept beside him, and helped Jiang Mo to feed it down.

"Is it better?" Caesar asked with concern, patting him on the back.

Jiang Mo raised his eyes and gave him a blank look, and he didn't know whose fault it was that he made this appearance.

"Well, I didn't mean it, I was too excited last night..."

"Shut up!" Jiang Mo interrupted him angrily. What is this man going to say, to express his feelings last night?

"Okay, I won't say anything," Caesar compromised, Jiang Mo was the biggest in the world, and after serving Jiang Mo to drink the water, he picked up the porridge on the side, scooped up a spoonful and put it to his mouth to cool it down, and then reached out and handed it to Jiang Mo's mouth , "Are you hungry? Eat something first."

It had been a long time since the last time he ate, Jiang Mo rubbed his stomach, feeling a little hungry, and opened his mouth to eat the white porridge that Caesar gave him.

One person feeds, one person eats, and the atmosphere is very harmonious. After feeding his lover, Caesar found clothes for his lover to put on, followed him into bed, and put his hands on Jiang Mo's waist while Jiang Mo was replying to the message.

The moment he was touched, the memories of last night flooded in like a flood, before he could do anything, he softened half of his body first.

"What are you doing?!" Jiang Mo glared at the man sitting beside him. Unfortunately, his eyes were red now, and he was not threatening at all. Not only did he not deter Caesar, but he was tempted to move.

"Don't move," Caesar hugged his struggling lover in his arms and said hoarsely, "I'm not going to do anything, just give you a massage." The

moderate pressure effectively relieved the pain in his waist, and Jiang Mo moaned softly |groaned, and accidentally touched the terminal screen, and happened to agree to a video request.

Patriarch Jiang's roar came from the screen: "What are you two doing!"