Ragnarok !

CHAPTER FIVE
v. RAGNAROK !

 RAGNAROK !

THE GROUP DECIDED TO SPLIT UP TO ACCOMPLISH their escape quicker

THE GROUP DECIDED TO SPLIT UP TO ACCOMPLISH their escape quicker. Brunhilde and Freya went to free Korg and the other slaves from their cells while Loki, Thor and Sierra went to steal their escape ship.

Loki was currently preoccupied with typing in the codes for the alarm when Thor spoke up. Leaning against the wall, he eyed his brother. "Hey, so, listen. We should talk."

Loki gave him a disagreeing look, "I disagree. Open communication was never really our family's forte."

"Oh, you have no idea. Been quiet the revelation since we last spoke", Thor stated simply while the three stepped into the room.

They looked at the guards that were standing in the middle of the room, "Hello."

Thor and Loki immediately loaded their weapons and then started blasting every single guard off their feet.

Making their way through the room Loki began speaking, "Odin brought us together. It is almost poetic that his death should split us apart."

Sierra continued jogging after them in silence before they reached the elevator. "We might as well be strangers now. Two sons of the crown, set adrift", the dark haired God continued as he opened the elevator for them.

The doors opened and a guard came out, his weapon pointing at Loki. Thor immediately reacted and punched the guards arms, which sent him flying into the air. Sierra followed the guard with her eyes before he came down again, landing in front of her feet.

Sierra stepped over him and was the first to enter the elevator. Thor raised his eyebrows at his brother, while he followed Sierra into the elevator. "Thought you didn't wanna talk about it."

Loki raised his finger, "Here's the thing." The doors closed behind them and Loki continued, "I'm probably better off staying here at Sakaar."

Thor nodded in approval, "That's exactly what I was thinking." Loki seemed surprised as he looked at his brother, "Did you just agree with me?"