Triggered memories

CHAPTER 2

*Sly's Mansion*
Now it was sly's time to shout.
Ahhh!!! No!!! Why!!!
Sly screamed and ran to Jewel. He stared back at the guy who shot her as he tried to run away. He caught up with him and gave him a punch on the face. Then the fist fight starts as Sly defeated him. Well, Sly is good in martial art and taekwondo. So, the guy was not a big deal for him.
He held Jewel like a Jewel that she is and laid her on the bed and now she's back to treatment. Again!
*Kingston's Mansion*
Zachary stared at the picture of Lily and he cleaned the tears at the brim of his eyes. Lily has been a backbone of the family's drug business but after she went away, the Tyler's clan has taken their superiority in the Mafia world.
Their drugs were all stolen. He gave up the business and start up a legal business.
It is blooming successfully but without Lily, it seem empty.
His wife and children were not helping matters at all, his doesn't seem to care about Lily's whereabouts. She started spending money lavishly.
Zachary has no problem with that, he just want his Lily back. HIS LILY!!! He dropped the picture and tried typing something into his computer so that Lily would get out of his mind. He wondered where she is now or maybe she is even dead. Thinking about that brought tears to his eyes again.
*Tyler's Warehouse*
What! You couldn't kill her? That was just a simple job.
Then of what use are you to me if you couldn't do such a simple job? Kent asked.
I'm sorry, Sly came in the process, the guy said.
And you couldn't defeat him? Kent asked.
He was really strong sir, the guy said.
I have heard that countless of time. Greet the devil for me, I will see you in hell, Kent said.
The sound of a gun followed with a scream and the guy fell to the floor lifeless.
Even though the guy was very diligent, he wouldn't blink an eye to kill him.
He just wanted that peasant to stay away from his son. She might ruin his reputation.
He made a phone call to lennox to tell him to come dispose the lifeless body.
*Sly's Mansion*
Sly stared at Jewel as her eyes fluttered open. She looked around and screamed.
It's okay, it's okay, Sly said immediately as he stroked her long black hair. Her hair was so beautiful that Sly admired it.
As he stroked her hair, strange emotions visited him but he just discarded it.
Are you okay now? He asked and she nodded.
Let's go to the dining, he said and helped her stand up.
I made plantain and vegetables, Sly said.
She stared at it for a long time then she held her head and not being stable on the floor, she fell and fainted. He carried in a bridal style to the bed and stared at her.
Why will a beauty like her forget memories?
He stayed at her side till he fell asleep.
💜T.B.C.💜