I can't come up with a title rn

(You are 4 years old in this chapter)
"And they all lived crappily ever after. The end." Tom finished as he closed off the book. All four of them gave y/n a reassuring look before she drifted off.

[TIME SKIIIIPPPPPPPPPP!!! brought to you by bacon cola]

[YOUR POV]

You woke up to the morning sun shining in your eyes. You jumped out of bed wanting to do something mischievous. You went to Tom's room and yelled from the top of your lungs, "DAAADDDYY, WAAKEEE UPPPP!!!!"

Tom jolted up and screamed for a bit, then turned to look at you. He beckons you to come where he is, and slightly tickles your sides. Tom smirks at you while you giggled. He lets you go and puts you on his shoulders and walks to the kitchen. "Good morning, y/n! You ready for something to eat?" Edd greeted. You nodded in response as Edd put you in your booster seat. The one thing that annoyed you was that Edd would feed you like a baby. But you liked not having responsibility sometimes. You guessed Edd wasn't ready for you to grow up just yet. "Here comes the airplane~, woooooo~" He teased before plopping the spoon into your mouth. You swallowed and said, "Edd, stop treating me like a baby! I can feed myself!" Edd looked at you with shock.
"Oh, excuse me." He said before sending you off to the living room. For the rest of the afternoon, you watched gravity falls with the others.

Word count: 256
(A/N: I'm now putting word count at the end of chapters)
Short chapter I know