Me!? Your partner!!??

There's a Time skip to the function Time

SOMEONE'S POV

– Tae you know you are going to perform with your partner right!! Mr.Kang The principal of NAMJIN University said in his soft voice.

–Yeahh.... I know sir... But no one wants to be my partner.... Tae said with his deep voice in a sad tone....

Tae had practiced his own written song and he was ready to perform but he didn't have a partner and his principal wanted Tae to perform his best as he(principal) knew how much it would help Tae in future but unfortunately he couldn't do anything!!!!

–Tae, look you still have time.... Don't worry go look around the campus you can ask any student to be your partner okay!!

– Yes sir!!! Thank you so much for not disqualifying me from the competition...

– It's okkk my boy don't worry.....the principal patted his head softly....

Saying so, the principal left for some other work and Tae also went to search for someone to be his partner!!!!

After roaming in the whole campus he found a cute guy with bunny teeth, button nose, rosy lips, galaxy filled doe eyes, looking like a human bunny his whole aura screamed innocence...

TAE's POV

After the talk with my principal I went to search for someone to be my partner and I saw someone who caught my eyes he was looking so beautiful!!! I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he doesn't look like a student as he's wearing a formal suit,
But it's ok as long as he agrees to be my partner I don't have to worry about anyone or anything!!!

Let's go!! Tae, fighting!!!!!

Tae – Umm... Excuse me...

– Yes!?

Tae – Umm... What's your name??Are you alone?? Or do you have a partner??

No one's POV

The bunny guy (acc. to Tae) looked up from his phone when he heard someone's voice and his breath hitched by looking at a perfect sexy Greek God, well can't blame him can we??

– What do you mean by partner?? And I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.. And yeahh.. Am alone but, Who are you??the bunny guy said with his honey filled voice.

JK's POV

I was checking some mails on my phone when I suddenly heard a deep soothing voice...
I looked up to see who's here, and there's a boy standing infront of me looking so handsome and etheral. I can't take my eyes off of him.... But what does he meant by partner??
He looks like a student ohh maybe he's looking for a partner...

No one's POV

Tae - I am Kim Taehyung, music major and don't you know about the competition??

Jk- I know about the competition but what's with the partner??

Tae - "So, you don't have any partner??"

Jk- "No"..

Tae - "Okay then!! Be my partner,  and yeah.. In which major are you in?? I never saw you!!"

Jk was about to say something but Tae cut him off saying...

"Doesn't matters... As long as you're from here it doesn't matters..." Tae said and dragged Jk towards the practice room...

Author's POV

You all would be thinking why Kookie didn't said anything right!! So, he was in a daze, like he wanted to but he couldn't react to anything, he wasn't in a state to do so. He was falling for the unknown boy who was dragging him somewhere while blabbering something which he couldn't understand.....

Blame it on the hormones.. Or the warm feeling which was filling up in his chest as after a long time someone had held his hand warmly, yes, he had shaked his hands many time whenever he cracked some deal but right now, right now it was different.....

JK's POV

I can't believe I am letting a stranger, an unknown boy whom I met 15 mins ago, drag me somewhere I don't know but I like it... I like him... It's been a long time since I felt this warmth...
After my grandparents I never got to feel any loving warmth.... I don't care about anything..... I want this Taehyung guy to be mine...

-"you understand??" Suddenly I heard a deep soothing velvety voice snapping me out of my thoughts...

"Am sorry can you please repeat??"

"Umm... See, as I know you don't have any clue but don't worry!! Do you know couple dance??"

"Umm.. Yeahh.."

"Perfect!!! Don't worry just make yourself comfortable with me, you just have to dance like you're my boyfriend... And it's all good!!"

"Okay Tae, wait... I can call you Tae right??"

"Ofcourse you can!!" 

"So Tae how old are you??"

"Am 22 yrs old hyung, wby??"

"Ohhh, it means am older than you!!"

"Well, if you don't mind.. can I call you Kookie hyung??"

"Ofcourse you can"

"Okay, hyung!! wait a min, I'll be right back with my things"

I don't know what I feel towards you yet Tae, but I do know I've never felt this towards anyone.... Nor will I feel it.... Now, I just want to ask from you.. if you also want to be with me then no one will ever be able to take you away from me!!
I took my phone and texted my secretary to Ask Jimin hyung to come in my place.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sigh*, I know I am writing shits and am really sorry for this... It's just that I feel like I don't write good enough... Please vote if you like it... And let me know your thoughts in comments.....
Bye bye~~
Take care.....
Any questions??