Veddie Chapter 2

Eddie POV-

    I was on my way home from visiting Anne and having dinner with her at her place. The food was very good. “Hey Eddie.”said Venom, “Yes Ven.”I replied, “Can we get some McDonald’s I’m still hungry.”said Venom, “Are you serious we just ate and you are still hungry?!”I yelled, “SHUT UP!”Venom yelled, “I WANT MCDONALD’S EDDIE.”He yelled again, “NO SO SHUT UP!”I yelled back, “UGH FINE!”
    After a long ride we finally made it back home. “Eddie.”said Venom, “What now Venom.”I said in an annoyed voice,“I am still hungry Eddie.”Venom replied, “Dude cook yourself something because I'm not cooking anything for you I'm tired and it was a long ride.”
    Out of nowhere Venom bit my neck leaving a bloody bite mark. I screamed in pain as I bled all over the floor. “VENOM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!”I yelled,Venom was shocked as to what he had done. “EDDIE!”Venom yelled, “I'm sorry I was just angry here, let me heal you.”He said, Venom healed me and after he did so I slapped him across the face. “OW.”Venom yelled, “What the fuck.” “What is wrong wi-.“before he could finish he saw that I was crying, “Eddie Im sorry please forgive me.”but I said nothing all I could do is stand there and cry.
    Venom whipped all my tears away and took me to bed. He stayed with me the whole time and cuddled me till I fell asleep.

THE END:)