Veddie Final Chapter

•Special Chapter and last•

Eddie POV- 

    Ever since me and Venom got married he’s been acting a little weird. I tried asking him what was wrong, but he just brushed it off. He tried asking like nothing was wrong, but I could tell he wasn’t ok.

    I planned on asking him again later today and I was not going to take any excuses. “Hey Venom.”I said with a serious face “Yes Eddie?”……… “We need to talk.”Oh ok.” I sat on my bed and Venom sat next to me. “What are you hiding and I don’t want any excuse this time.”………… “It’s nothing important Eddie, don't worry about it.”VENOM TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I WANT TO KNOW!” 

    “…………Eddie please it's nothing important and please don’t yell.”He said looking down. “You either tell me or we are over.” I said with a tear coming “Alright alright i'll tell you.” Out of nowhere he started to become………human. His eyes were white, his hair was dark dark brown, his skin was a beautiful dark tone, He still had a big scary smile, but more human like with bright white teeth, and was very tall. He looked so hot I felt my face heat up. I couldn’t stop looking. Venom never wore any clothes so he was kind of naked. 

My face turned red and I threw some clothes at him. They were kind of tight, but not too tight. “Put those clothes on stupid!” I said while covering my red face. “So you're not gonna leave me then?”No no, I'm not, just put the clothes on already!” I yelled. Venom put them on and thanked me for them. “I'm sorry I didn’t tell you I just thought it wasn’t important.” Venom said, his voice so deep and………very hot.

I-it's fine just don’t hide anything from me again. Venom chuckled and gave me a smirk “Someone’s red.”S-shut up!” I yelled while hiding my face. Venom put his hand on my cheek and turned my head to look at him. “So, do I look good?”He said while giving a smirk “Y-you look goo-“ as I was about to finish my sentence Venom pinned me to the wall and started taking off my clothes.

“Mmh Eddie looks delicious~” He says while sticking his tongue out. “V-venom.” He starts to lick me everywhere then inserts his tongue inside me “Ahh~”Venom then pulls down his pants and boxers and pounds me with his dick “AHHH~ AH~ V-venom~” It was so big. Venom kept moving faster and faster. It felt amazing. He thrusted into me a few more times then we both came at the same time. 

    That night was great. We decided to show Anna Venom's human form the next day and she loved it. Now whenever we go out he doesn’t have to hide. 

THE END:)