What are you?

-Riley

I was in my room, still kind of crying. I hated everything that was going on. Malia was mad at us because we didn't tell her that Peter is her dad, Lydia found another code, Mrs. Yukimura was hurt, I hate all of it. I ended up crying myself to sleep. I had a dream that I was in a police car. My hands were tied to the steering wheel and I smelled gasoline. I looked up and there was a man, the culprit for the gasoline smell. I saw him holding a lighter and he threw it. 

"No!" I screamed as I woke up. It wasn't a dream, someone was actually going to die. And there was only one person on the Deadpool who worked at the Sheriff Station; Jordan Parrish.

I got in the Camaro and rushed to the station. I opened the doors and ran to Stilinski's office. 

"Has anyone see Parrish?" He asked. No one answered. I got a scent; smoke and sulfur. And I heard a familiar heartbeat. Parrish? I ran out of his office and there he was, attacking another officer. We tried stopping him, but he wouldn't stop. Finally, he was done. 

"He was dead." I said quietly.

-Scott

We took Parrish to Derek. Riley didn't seem too happy about it. I'll have to talk to him about that. Derek looked over Parrish's hands. 

"He covered you in gasoline? Right?" Derek asked. He nodded. 

"It's the hair and nails right? They're essentially dead." Riley said. 

"They should be gone." Derek said. 

"I was set on fire guys, I should be gone." Parrish said. 

"Not unless you're like us." I said. 

"Like you?" He asked. 

"I don't think he's like us." Derek said. 

"Then what is he?" Lydia asked. 

"Sorry, but I have no clue." Derek said. 

"But you knew about Jackson and the Yukimuras." Sam said. 

"This is a little out of my experience." Derek said. 

"There might be something in the Bestiary. You try Argent?" Dimytri asked. 

"We don't know where he is." I said. 

"What's a Bestiary?" Parrish asked. "Actually, that isn't even my first question. Just tell me, are you all like Lydia?" He asked. We all looked at each other. "Are all of you Psychic?" He asked. 

"Not exactly." I said. 

"Then what are you guys?" He asked. Riley, Sam and I all showed him our eyes.

-Riley

Lydia told us the story of her grandmother. After a while, everyone left except. Scott, Sam and I. 

"If the Deadpool was made by a Banshee, then you should probably know something." Scott said. 

"Derek, you name broke the last of the list. Your name was the third cypher key." I said. 

"You could be in danger." Sam said. 

"Boys, Banshees don't predict danger, they predict death." Derek said.

I hated school. Let's just be bland and outright with it. I hate school. The good thing is tonight is my favorite night; Bonfire night. I was excited because I love the outdoors and fire just makes it better. And since my brother was the captain, it was apparently up to Scott, Sam and I to tell if we saw anyone drinking. I looked at Liam and noticed something was wrong.