It was night fall when Sebastián left the room, however Kuromi and Baku had already left to their room, it got boring sitting in silence.
Nevertheless as Sebastián left the room, Azumi chirped a cheerful, "Thank you Sebastián-san!" After the old assistant, making him stop and bow infront the door.

"it is my pleasure Azumi-sama." Sebastián said then walked off. Azumi walked to her dresser picked out some clothes and went to the bathroom right next to her room.

<TIMESKIP>

BAKU'S POV

I huffed as I looked through the closet next to the room, me and Kuromi-sama were staying in. The reason I was scavenging was because Kuromi-sama wanted more pillows for her pile of 'em on the floor, next to her bed.
'for more comfort'
she said.

Soon enough, I found what I was looking for, on the fourth closet I looked in, which was far from the room and more closer to this new girl's room, I think her name was Azumi-sama, I turned back, ready to fly back to the room with the now enquired pillows, I stopped, hearing a quiet melody sound from Azumi-sama's partially closed door. I dropped the pillows and moved over to Azumi-sama's door, peaking inside.

She was tapping the keys gently creating amazing sounds for the ears lucky enough to be listening

She was tapping the keys gently creating amazing sounds for the ears lucky enough to be listening. A warm fire lit in my body as I heard the compelling lullaby.

"Days seem sometimes as if they never end."

Her voice was so gentle,

so smooth. It was lulling and comforting, and before I knew it, I was on the floor next to her dressers.

"Sun takes it's heels to taunt you."

Every word seemed to gently bounce off eachother, connecting it like a puzzle.

"But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same."

The moon shined through the window making the piano and Azumi-sama glow in a mysterious and beautiful light.

"Rises the moon~"

Azumi-sama opened her eyes to look at the moon as it shined on her face, it was a beautiful sight, I could bearly take my eyes off her to look at my surroundings, as I slowly felt my eyelids trying to close on the weight of themselves.

"Days fade into a watercolor blur,"

I blinked back sleepy tears as I yawned, but it felt as if I was trying to sleep, but something was stopping me from, something wanted to hear the rest of the rhyming, sleep inducing, lullaby.