Beach 2

I think i did the love thing a bit too early. I was supposed to make this a oneshot but wanted to continue this one.

Natsukis pov

I cant control my blushing. I hope they don't notice it. Can we go swim now? Sayori said.  After that we went swimming. Yuri seemed a bit hesitant. I wonder why. I guess for personal reasons. I understand since my Papa.. i hope the makeup works underwater. I think to myself.  Cmon!! Join us Yuri and Natsuki!! Sayori screamed. Or maybe they want to continue that kiss Monika whispers to Sayori with a grin. I see Sayori blushing at Monika. I'm so gonna use that against her. Yuri went into the water. I just realized that Yuri always wears long sleeve shirts. Even her swimsuit is long sleeve. I wonder whats under her sleeves. I also join with them into the water. I'm just gonna relax.

Yuris POV
I would rather be at home.. atleast after what just happened. I notice Natsuki with her eyes closed. I blush.  Monika and Sayori can't see me blush..  It would be embrassing.... i notice something purple in Natsukis hand. I hope its nothing. I'll ask her about it. Hey Natsuki.. Hi Yuri.  Whats that purple in your hand i asked Natsuki. She looked shocked and and covered the purple. Its none of your business. Ugh. Oh okay i say to her.
I look at Natsuki she looks super worried. I ask are you okay? Yes. She answered quietly. I put my hand around her.  She blushes. I say you know if you need to talk to someone i'm always here.
She nods. I don't like seeing her like this. Its upsetting. She hugs me. I am shocked.
I blush. Then i hug her back.

I'm super lazy to continue this chapter so take this.