Beach

How can we celebrate our club,since summer is coming -Monika says
I know i know, we can go to the beach- Sayori answers.
I like that idea, everyone agrees?- Monika asks.
Yes.. -Yuri answers  Ugh i guess! -Natsuki answers. Is Saturday free for you all? Monika asks.
The 3 nod.
Great! -Monika smiles.
.
.
.
.
Fast foward to Saturday.
Ugh i dont want to go to the beach..-Natsuki mumbles. Atleast i'll see Yuri there. -Natsuki thinks. Does Yuri have a bikini? I hope so. Wait what am i thinking..-Natsuki thinks

To Yuris point of view.

Oh no.. How can i hide my scars-Yuri wonders. Long sleeve swimming suits exist i had one.. where did it go..-Yuri says to herself as trying to find her swimsuit. Ah there it is!-
Yuri packs up her bag and goes to her car. I should pick up Natsuki since she doesnt have a car. Im gonna call Natsuki. Ugh what do you want!- Natsuki says. I'm here to pick you up.
Ok ok i'm coming!!!
Natsuki jumps into Yuri's car.
Alright lets pick up Monika and Sayori too. We stop at Sayoris house. Natsuki can you call her? Sure -Natsuki answers.
Yuri and i are here to pick you up Sayori.
Okay!! I'm coming!!!! Yayy.  Only Monika now.  Ok this is Monikas house. Sayori mind calling Monika? Okie!! And Sayori calls. Monika. Hey hey!!! Jump into Yuris car!!! Oh okay.
So uh you all got your stuff i asked?
Yea! Everyone answered..

Natsukis pov
I take out my notebook and start to draw. I loose control and draw me and Yuri.. Oh no.. My notebook slipped. STUPID ROAD! Please anyone expect Yuri pick it up. Yuri picks up the notebook. I see her blush.  She drew something in it.. (They stopped for a snack) She gives the notebook back. I open the notebook on the page i was on. She drew a little heart. Sayori Who happened to see what happened said AWWWWWW. I screeched SHUT UP!! Yuri and Monika laughed a little. Yuri laughed, at me! Wow i must me lucky.. i blush slightly but still noticeable. We arrive at the beach. Lets go change into our swimsuits! Yuri said theres no traffic here atleast. Monika said look behind us. The lifeguard came and said. 2 people go to chance at once now. Theres too much traffic. Sayori said. Yuri and Natsuki can go first!! Monika said I agree with a smirk. Fine.. Yuri promise to not look!!. Not like i was gonna.. Yuri said. We started to change into our swimsuits. I was ready then i peeked at Yuri.She had a bra on.i blushed and went outside.

Yuris Pov
I notice Natsuki peeking at me. And she left. The drawing what Natsuki drew. I cant get my mind off of it. I dressed and went out. I sit beside Natsuki. I notice her blushing. A-are you o-ok?
Y-yes. Natsuki says. Natsuki your stuttering. Then i realize, Natsuki probably has a crush on me. Ive had a crush on her since i saw her the first time her pink here. Her attitude. Then i saw Monika and Sayori go get changed. I asked her. "Do you like me?" She blushed hard. Natsuki.. do you? I'LL NEVER TELL YOU!!! Natsuki screamed.  I like you I said to Natsuki. Natsuki said, i might like you too... after that Natsuki pulled me into a kiss. I was suprised.  I kissed her back. Then i heard Sayori and Monika go AWWWWW. I hid my face.. Monika laughed No need to be shy. Sayori said we knew you 2 liked eachother. It finally happened. I smiled.  Natsuki got a nosebleed. Sayori said. You smiled with us yayy!!!.