~war~

Before we start, I wanna start this off by saying I have not read the war arc yet but have seen a few spoilers, THIS HAS MAJOR SPOILERS IN THIS STORY!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT TO THE WAR ARC, PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!! Enjoy!!! :)

No one's POV:

Class 1-a was just about to heading in to battle, as everyone was walking to their destination katsuki and izuku were scared shitless, neither of them wanted to lose one another... so they held each other's hands letting the other know that they were going to make it out alive...

Izukus POV:

'Calm down izuku.. he promised. And besides, he's been through alot I'm sure he can handle this.. I hope' izuku thought. He was thrown out of hi thoughts as katsuki squeezed his hand as a way as saying 'calm down, I won't let me or you get hurt' it calmed him down quite a bit.

Bakugous POV:

'IM SCARED SHITLESS!!!' I thought to myself. To any sain person would think I'm scared that I might die.. no. I'm scared because I promised the love of my life that I will be ok and never leave him, but I dont know if I will this time.

The villains have already taken so much lifes already, midnight, mirko, mt.lady, and so many more.. and there ACTUAL heros! I may have survived a kidnapping, but.. this is different. When I was kidnapped they didn't even do anything but try to convince mr to join them, but this time...

There willing to fight.