Introduction's

Deku and Ochako are sitting together on the couch' in the dorm houses living room couch with her head on his shoulder.

"OUTTA MY WAY ICY-HOT!!!" Screamed Bakugo as he walked in making everyone jump' even Mina and Kirishima who were sitting in a similar position as Deku and Ochako on the other couch.

They all sit in the living room watching TV.

-5 minutes later-

I walk in "Hello students of class 1-A" I exclaimed making everyone jump.

"Who the hell are you!?!?" Bakugo yelled

"I'm- well you can call me RC"

"What do you want?" Deku exclaimed

"I want to play a game of T or D.......for however long my viewers want it that is."

"Viewers?" Todoroki questioned

"That doesn't matter- I just want to play this game' and no before you ask I'm not a villian I got the ok from mister Aizawa to be here."

"How come you want to play T or D with us?" Mina questioned.

"For fun and my viewers will enjoy it."

Everyone was confused but I assured them I was ok and eventually convinced them I was here for good intention with the help of Mr Aizawa.

They all eventually agreed and now I'm here for as long as you all want me here in hopes that Bakugo doesn't kill me......

All class 1-A characters will come in time don't worry now don't hesitate to to ask me to do your t or d questions I will do spin the bottle and the closet game you all want me to do (I can tell) but there will be NO SEX!!!!

The name RC is a nickname my friend calls me Lum1tySUPREMACYY check her out she's great!!

Ok I hope you enjoyed this!!!