Chapter 1

A/N

Hey guys. This is my first story I'm writing. There will be quite a few typos so please don't mind them. My aim is weekly updates. There will be a bit of heavy language but i will try to keep it to a minimum. I actually am writing the story from a friends account so ill be using the account to write the book. :) Also I know the start sucks but push through a little then I promise you it'll get better :)

Stepping foot into my dance school feels exactly like coming home after a holiday. This place to me is home. It's where I feel the most comfortable, completely and utterly in my element.

Not many girls like the idea of ballet, they all have the same delusion, that it's easy and for the weak. However reality has that it is extremely hard work, immense amount of pressure and has endless training sessions but thats what I love about it so much. What the population believe to be easy, was always a fighting war. There is never a point in a ballerina's career where they simply say "This is as good as i am going to get" because they would be lying to themselves. If you are a fighter and dedicated enough you will be aware that ballet is infinite and has so stop.

Footsteps from upstairs sound and snap me back into reality, if I want to get the scholarship this year I need to focus. I need to put not only my head but my whole heart into this. My eyes glide over the dark blue walls covered in frames as I walk through the long hallway. The endless array of plaques grab my attention. This year I am determined to get my name on one of those. It has been my goal for quite a few years however, there will always be someone who is better than you, who pushes you to you're absolute limit. To the point where you don't know whether to kill them or thank them for giving them the drive.

For me, her name is Lottie. Tall, skinny, tanned, stunning you get the impression right? . She has the world in her hand, one flutter of those sparkling blue eyes and she's got you're knees weak.

Then there is me. Anna, not very tall and curvy. I am one of the most awkward and conservative people you will ever meet, forget about your best friend who accidentally mentions her boobs in front of her crush no, I am still worse. The options are endless ranging from stuttering through to falling ass over tits.

The stupidest part though, I am fully aware that I am awkward as hell and have no desires to be any other way. I guess you could say that my fantasy is that one day a guy would fall for my awkward little stutter, or the colour my cheeks turn. However this is just a fantasy.

I continue walking along the hallways until I bump straight into something.

"What the hell do you think you're doing." Lottie says as I see anger seeping into her features. "Did you not see us here? Or was your head so stuck up your ass that it blinded you?"  The hall erupts into laughs and I can feel the colour rush to my face.

Her minions stand in a line behind her glaring at me as if I had just lit up on fire or something?

I'm silent Lottie continues to absolutely shred my confidence piece by piece. "Stop staring at me, God I know I'm hot but newsflash I like guys honey." She spits at me an icy glow running across her eyes.

"Actually you know who I like, Harry." My jaw drops and I could not believe she just stooped that low. She knew perfectly well that I have had a crush on Harry since freshman year. Gosh from my staring and stuttering it wasn't a surprise that the entire year level knew.

"You've got good taste babe, I can give you that much. Harry is a bomb in bed." At that my ears started ringing and whatever she said afterwards went in one ear and out the other.