Chapter 4

A/N just wanted to clarify that although i am writing the story from this account i am not actually the owner of the account. :)

chapter 4:

After a week of not Hearing from Claire I decided to go see what was up. All week she had constantly avoided me and never opened up her blinds. So I never had the opportunity to scream through the window at her. I have no idea what's going on but I don't like it one bit.

I'm mad really mad, honestly. She can leave me whatever she wants but build up the fucking courage to tell me what I've done not just turn around everytime she sees me.

In my opinion that is the worst part about this whole situation.

Stalking over to her front door I mentally prepared myself. I'd had enough and now it was finally time for me to grow a pair of balls and find out what the problem is.

I told myself I would be straight up and clear but I knew it wouldn't turn out like that. my hand shook as I brought it to the door and knocked as loudly as I could.

I waited for a good thirty seconds before I raised my hand to knock again but something stopped me. I could hear voices coming from inside. one male and one female screaming at each other, instantly it clicked. It wasn't anything I was doing it was her parents. How could I be so stupid? Honestly she was never over at her house whenever I texted her she would be at the library, I feel like shit for not realising.

After all I was her best friend and she can read through my walls like a book, why was it so different for me?

Remind myself I need to build a stronger defence, I can't be so easy to vulnerable.

I stood there for a minute tapping my foot and staring down at my phone waiting for someone to answer the door but no one came, instead the voices just became louder.

sitting on the porch steps I took my phone quickly unlocking it and sending a message to Claire asking if she was alright and why she had been ignoring me lately.

my finger hovered over the 'send' button before I finally had the guts to send the message. she was ignoring me anyway so it couldn't get much worse.

within seconds I felt my phone vibrate from beside me. rushing to pick it up and see the message I just stood there frozen in shock.

"I'm fine I've just been studying at lunch recently. Sorry x"

a million thoughts were swirling around my head but the most dominate being why is she lying to me. Does she not trust me?

there was no point sitting on the cold wooden deck so I walked back home and decided I'd get started on my english essay. I would talk to Claire at school tomorrow maybe that would be easier.

Face to face and then I could call her out as nicely as I can for her lie.

Flipping through my english textbook I remembered that harry was coming over to tutor me today. we had spoken a few times since that day at school to try and organise a time.

Still everytime he spoke to me I felt like I was dreaming. It's so cliche but he never even noticed me before a few weeks ago. What made things change now?

I realised it was 12 already which means Harry would be here in half an hour.

What if this is all some joke so his mates can come and ruin the house again? I should have thought this through more.