Meeting My Captors

Meeting My Captors

Courtney's Pov

"Where Am I !" I shouted , feeling every fiber of my body and my wolf in active motion , My senses have been floeded with these scents and things that are around Me i guess. 

"Keep your mouth shut , missy" A male husky voice spoke. My wolf growled at the sound of his voice. Its is not the voice me and my wolf wanna hear right now , We want Jace, near , in our arms and giving us love. "You are inside a house, thats big and old, you dont get out but you can get in" HE said in a riddler's tongue.

"Im in a jail?!, Get me out of here, get this freaking blindfold out of my sight ! I demand you" I spoke with anger building up. How dare they place me in a jail , I didnt do anything , I didnt commit anything against anyone. 

"Your not in jail sweetheart , your in a room filled with everything nice" Then Everything went so bright. Making me scream in shock and in slight pain, as My sensitive eyes hit light and air at once after being blindfolded for a long time. "Except that I am not Nice.." Then the image of a man towering over me stood above me with a smirk on his face. 

I didnt recognize him , but my wolf doesnt like him , not one bit I may add. " Where Am I ?!" I yelled. 

He smirked and pointed outside t the open balcony next to this house, I asume I am in the second or so floor , coz the view here is fabulously nice. But We want Jace , not this place. "This place is Isolated from civilization" A new voice spoke from behind me as I continue to think of a snarky remark. 

I turned and then my eyes widened at the sight. What , The , Hell ?. The man facing me , just looked alike Jace. I mean seriously , He has those Icy Blue's that make me go crazy , But this guy's body is slightly more built than Jace. 

This man is wearing a suit. A black suit. a white , buttoned up shirt inside and a blue tie to go with his attire. "This place is called Casa Verde , Welcome , Beautiful" He said , And Then I realized the place. Casa Verde. Oh Snap. !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Why not just stay here , Beautiful?" The man said. 

I just moved away from him, We are seated in the bed , since I had no where to go that can make me be more taller than this guy. They had untied me from the chair and I tried to run towards the balcony , ready to jump, But when I looked down , The freaking , Place , was , So , high.

Casa Verde is an Island. And in this island we are IN the LIGHTHOUSE. A HOUSE. A literal House. Mark the Sarcasm.

"No ! Why Would I?! , Why Take Me ?! , Dont you know Who I am ?!" I yelled as I ran towards the wall adjacent to me in te speed of light. Nah , But you get what I mean.

"This will be your place now , This will be where you live , Your mate is no more , and you are not leaving this place till I say so, The plans have been made... You Are To Mate with Me." 

The world must have been upside down. I dont know what to do, I dont know what this is all about. But "WHAT THE HELL ?!" I screamed as I ran towards him and punched his face. This time I know He was a werewolf, My punch didnt take his head off. "I HAVE A MATE .... I WILL NOT MATE YOU , EVEN IF YOU FORCE ME TO !!!" I yelled more. Then The very common thing happened.

I found myself on bed with the man hovering on top of me , His hands on either side of me. This made me flush and blush , in both embarassment and anger. "You Lil Prick !" I triend and slap him on the face but he caught my hand , and kissed me. 

Yep.

Kissed Me.

My kidnapper, Is Now KISSING ME !.

I wonder what got into me , but the crap feeling when I kissed him back, made me more aroused than beofore. Shit! Hormones ! hormones ! control yourselves! I called out to my wolf but He whimpered under this man's touch. 

I then soon found out that My legs wrapped their own accord on his waist , pulling him closer to me, our lower bodies rubbing eachother. I moaned as I feel him trace his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance , which I gladly gave. I must be crazy.. I love Jace.. I love him ... Why am I kissing this guy ?!  I thought to myself. But I cannot seem to do anything about my movements. 

I feel like I am controled but , I dont know how , what or why. "I am William , but call me Liam , You are meant to be mine.. you and no one else.. You are to stay here , till the next full moon on the month of october , I will mate you , and make you mine , noone will ever take you away from me.. never.." He then looked at me in the eye.

I looked at him back , not being able to resist. My wolf howled in I dont know , Happiness or grief. But to me I dont know what to do. Then A sharp but gentle pain hit my arm. Then Darkness overcame Me , But before My lids shut to their own accord , I had a glance of another person coming in , My wolf's senses still picked up on them talking. But I can Only hear faint.

"I've done my part master , Her mate is looking for her , But we had Eloisa on her job.. " a teenage voice of a male spoke. 

"This took you till now to accomplish , you are great , and this deed shall not go unrewarded" Then It went off for me. The last glance I look at the new voice , he has green eyes , tan skin , brunette hair, Then all went gone. 

Jace ... come and save me ... please ... Jace ...  I thought to him , concentrating the last fiv=ber of my energy and being to send it to him, Hopefully He gets it , and that He has plans for me , The sooner the better. I feel like my world is being ripped , but in a hurricane of events , making it more worse in my head than in my heart, for now. 

For now I told my inner will.