Deception

Deception

Courtney's Pov

We were Walking down the woods that led us earlier to the lake back to our cabins. The place where all the people of the pack stay for the summer. Except For Some Pack members that roam the woods for patrol purpouses.

Jace is holding my hand with his big and warm one. "Thank You.. Courtney" He stated as We neared the Cabins.

"For What ? I should Be the one saying thank You for the Wonderful Date.. " I replied. Though That Wasnt A question as He raised it to be. He just smiled and pulled me closer to his body. Wrapping an arm over my shoulders making sparks fly all over my skin.

"I know that. But I Am Thanking You For Giving Me A Chance At This Date.. I Mean , at First I wasnt sure If you would go With Me to begin with.." He said with a chuckle. Ahh Soo Cute. I smiled and snuggled next to him as We Exit the woods.

Three steps to My Cabin I heard Rustling through The bushes and the nearby Foilage. Jace Held his pace and looked around. Me Being close to him than what I thought Is impossible. "Call Ashton... Now... " He stated amd I Reached into my inner wolf.

When I felt his prescence I immediately spoke through my thoughts 'Ash.. Were Outside The Main house.. Jace Needs You.. Pronto..' I called out. People Like Us use our minds to communicate. Telepathy in simple terms. Its more advance and useful to us. Especially in times like this.

Ashton Then replied To Me. 'On Our way' He replied. I looked around , Now that I fome to see it my way. It was a clear night sky. The wind drifting warmly But Calm. "Jace.. What Is It ?" I asked not knowing What makes those stepping and rustling sounds.

Jace looked at me then back at the darkness. His eyes shifted to its Icy color and My world knew what is happening, Something bad is. Then just as expected the wind blew its strong gust towards Me. The night slowly getting into my eyes, Darkness came over Me.

Jace's Pov

What, The, Hell ?! , I was looking around the front view of Me, Courtney pressed against my back, but in a split second my back was so cold. I looked at behind me to see that Courtney is nowhere to be found, That made my wolf howl and claw out on my skin just to be let out.

"Courtney !" I yelled as I ran towards the scent She has left behind, Whoever took her away from me that fast has to be a freaking ninja, Not even close to a ninja. He or she must be the fastest person or .. .. thing in the world. 'Ash! Your Sister is gone!' I thought earning a loud growl in my thoughts. 

'I know, Im right behind you, you dill weed' He thought back, at normal ocasions I would be chuckling, but now, it seems too good to be ripping out another person's throat out of their necks. 'Calm Down stupid' Ashton yelled agin through my thougts. Stupid Werewolf genes and our telepathy.

I then growled as the sound of a heart shattering scream was heard from my right. I know that sound more than anyone knew it would be. "Courtney!" I screamed her name as If I was falling and struggling. I ran fastest not taking a stop to take my clothes off, I shifted while in mid air. My wolf taking over me.

My Grey Wolf,  showed itself. As I ran towards the directionof the sound. Im positive its this way.My wolf senses are haywire now, the scent of her filled my nosetrils. I just hope nothing bad had happened to her, otherwise it would kill me. 

Unknown Pov

"You Shouldve known better ! Than To Kidnap Me You Son Of A Bitch!" Her voice braught shiver to my body, not in a good way, but in a bad way. I didnt mean to take her that way, But it was the only way I could think that would make my brother and father happy.

And that also included this. "You Have No Right To Argue!... It is not in your place!" I then back handed her in the face, I swear, His mate is gonna kill me when He finds out. But either way, My ears picked their feet up from a mile away. 

"Ah!"She yelled as Her head snapped. "How Dare You!" She yelled, She was tied up on a chair, a wooden chair that has been in this small warehouse, This warehouse is near the lake so this one has a motorboat, a speedboat... aaa! Whatchamacallit. I pulled her up from her seat untying her in the process as I heard the people fromher group approach the place.

"Put Me Down!!" She trached but I was so full of her yells, I pressed her neck tight, pressing and putting pressure on her third pressure point, making her fall asleep. I then climbed aboard the boat and started the engine. I pulled out of the warehouse just in time to see the wolves get in. I smiled as I speed off and left the place with my prize as a Rune.

-------------------

Tadah !!! hahaha lol ..

Sorry dont kill me for the long ... long ... long wait to update, school got me pinned down.

and well , this psychotic teacher of ours is a motherfuckin mess..... XD.... gotta admit , people are people... hahaha anyways,,, I will be posting another chap soon, I rpomise you that this time. 

Vote

Fan

Comment