~ Room Five ~

Eoghan was busy wanking and Payton was busy watching YouTube shorts. She looked up, from her phone to see a 7 inch cock, belonging to Eoghan. She couldn't help herself and made her way over to Eoghan. Using her tits, she tried to satisfy the cock but failed due to its size. 

Payton looked into Eoghan's eyes as she tries to fit her hand around his dick but that didn't work either so she stuck it into her pussy. Driven crazy by his dick, Eoghan pulled out with Payton gasping for air. He gently kissed her nape with his hands, cupping her jaw.

"Darling, I should give you a break, I'll be back with McDonalds, okay?" Eoghan says before kissing her on the forehead. Payton nodded her head while she watches him get dressed.

Eoghan opened his door to Robert standing outside. "Did you do it?" Robert says with a smirk. Eoghan nodded. Robert smiled and walked to his room. Eoghan got in his teal green car and drove to McDonalds. He ordered for everyone and headed back to the Villa.

Payton was woken up by the sound of the door and gratefully ate her Big Mac. Eoghan gave out the rest but didn't give Daniel any because Daniel was out. Eoghan slipped under the sheets, next to Payton and spooned her until they were both asleep.

• —————————————————————— •
Written by Eoghan