chap - 1 (My secret )

My name is kim Taehyung and i am 17 years old. I enrolled in this school to stay close to my crush ,our middle school class president.

Tae 's pov.

I looked at the map that my friend drawn for me . Studying it carefully, i walked forward and followed the path that my friend drawn out for me on the map. Suddenly i banged into something hard. Looking up , i saw a guy around my age looking at me over his shoulder with his raven hair , big doe eyes which look cute but his sharp jawline and pointed nose make him hot -- I thought myself

He glared at me and said, " watch where are you going bookwarm"

"I sorry-", quickly stuttered in reply but before i could finish my sentence, he already ignored me and walked away.

After few minute

"Tae tae you know ?? The cutest boy in the schools has been decide on" exclaimed jimin - my best friend and we have been best friend for 4 years now.
he had also come this highschool with me. With his cute face , short hight. He is energetic person.

"It is jeon jungkook! He even beat our class president hyukai. He is in first year, class 5, 179 cm tall, supper smart and apparently hot.... He continued" . I looked at up with disinterest written across my face " So this is what you use your class notebook for" I said.
Jimin smile and said "well, studying is important and all but that is not all there to is the springtime of our youth! Beside everyone has someone that they like ' don't you?""

A/n pov.

Taehyung avoided looking at jimin and said,"Uh...not really, no... I don't really want to waste time on stuff like this..." "Oho?" replied jimin with an eyebrow raised. Veeeerry suspicious, jimin thought.

As jimin looked around, someone caught his eye. "Wait! Isn't that park hyunshik playing badminton over there?" jimin got up and waved to Lin Lu and said,"I gotta go cheer him on! Watch my food for me, yeah?"

Tar stared at the badminton court where jimin was cheering hyunshik on.
In a trance, tae muttered,"hyunshik... jimin, I actually do have a boy that I like... And it's him, the class president. If I could just tell him the words "I like you" someday, that'd be enough."

Suddenly tae heard a rustling sound above him .

He stood up and looked back, only to see the boy whom he had bumped into before.
The boy was perched in the tree and covering his ear with a hand. Lazily looking at tae, he complained with contempt,"Ugh, you're so loud..."

Tae jumped out of shock and exclaimed,"Eh?! W-w-who are you?"

The boy in the tree ignored him and continued,"If you like him, just go tell him! Don't sit around muttering to yourself and disturbing other's sleep."

Tae blushed slightly and covered his mouth. Crap! He heard everything! he thought. Putting his hand down, he glared at the boy and threatened,"I...I'm warning you, you better not tell anyone! Or else..."

The boy jumped off the tree and lightly landed on his feet.

Tae, alarmed, took a few steps backward.

With a mischievous smirk on the boy face, the boy leaned forward and asked,"Yeah? Or else

what, then?" With the boy leaning so close to him,

Tae felt uncomfortable. he blushed with embarrassment and said loudly,"Or else...or else I'll never forgive you!" The boy grinned and replied,"Haha, you really think I care about this kind of nonsense?"

Tae pov.

My biggest secret, one I've kept hidden for the last 3 years, was discovered by THIS kind of person. He doesn't even wear his uniform...he must be some kind of delinquent... He wouldn't sat anything, would he?

Just as tae was about to have a panic attack, jimin announced,"taetae! I'm back!" as he jogged towards tae and the boy.
Seeing tae with a boy, jimin was a little confused. "Eh? W-w-who are you?" he asked hesitantly.

Suddenly recognising the boy, jimin smiled widely and said,"Hey, aren't you jeon jungkook? Do you two know each other?"
Tae and junkook looked at each other in silence. A few moments later,junkook  turned around and walked away. "Heh, later." he said as he waved at the two.

jimin sighed dreamily and said,"Wow, if I had to choose between the two, I think I'd prefer a bad boy like junkook over a nice guy like hyukai..." Glaring at jimin  as jimin watched junkook walk away, tae huffed,"What's so attractive about a guy like that...?"

As jimin continued to dreamily look at junkook walk away, tae turned to look to his right. Seeing two girls talk to his crush, hyukai with ease, he sighed quietly to himself. Will I ever be able to talk that easily with the class president? he thought.

- Class Time -

"Everyone sit up straight now!" shouted the teacher. A ball of paper flew and hit tae's head. "Hey!" he exclaimed. Looking to his left, he saw jimin pointing at the paper ball and mouthing, Just for you--. Unfolding the paper ball,
Tae read the note on it.   'Let's go grab some smoothies at that new place. They are having a big special today! Tae smiled. She wrote a reply on the paper and passed it back to jimin.

jimin quickly opened the note. ,'Sorry, I got after-school classes. Let's go some other time--. jimin looked at Tae disappointedly and gloomily put the note under his desk.

- After school in the art room ad the sun is setting -

As Tae sketched a drawing of his and hyukai together, he thought : Even though mum wants me to study medicine, I just really want to draw! Also, in my first art class was where I met him for the first time...

/"*'*'*'/"*'*'*'/"*'*'*'/"*'*'*'/"*'*'*'/"*'*'*'/

Please vote🙃