Chapter : His secret

Long chapter ahead

"Here, make this a little smoother." said hyukai.

As he leaned over Tae to correct his drawing, Tae's face was as red as a tomato.
He could hear his heartbeat going lub-dub lub-dub lub-dub as he felt hyukai leaning over him.

As he watched hyukai correct her drawing,
he thought : Even though it's just a hopeless dream... "As long as no one is around, just let me dream!" he whispered quietly to himself.

That evening, as Tae was walking home from school he heard a familiar voice saying angrily,"Didn't I tell you not to come looking for me?" Seeing a familiar-looking boy hold on to a lady's hand, Tae dashed behind a big rock and secretly spies on them from behind it.

Although the lady was wearing a mask, it could be seen that she was very beautiful. She was holding on tightly to jungkook's arms and looking up pleadingly at jungkook.

Tae looked at jungkook and the beautiful lady, and was not surprised. "Is that jungkook?" he asked himself.

"Oh? An after-hours meeting with a girl? And it sounds so irresponsible too..."

The beautiful lady looked sadly at jungkook and said gently,"Don't say that! I miss you... I just wanted to see your face, that's all..."
jungkook looked at the lady skeptically and asked,"But I'm worried for you. Aren't there a bunch of paparazzi lying in wait around here?"

Disappointed, the lady gave up and sighed. "But... okay, then... Don't forget to call, alright?"

Tae covered his mouth in shock and realization. "Paparazzi? Wait a second, isn't she that celebrity, Ming Yusha?" he said to himself.

Holding his chin, Tae thought : They're a couple... I've seen something I shouldn't have. Leaning over the rock to get a better look at the lady, Tae thought : But is she really Ming Yusha? Gotta make sure...

Suddenly, jungkook shouted,"Who's there?!".

Tae jumped up in shock and fright.

"Step out here!" jungkook commanded. With a buck load of dread, Tae slowly stood up.

he guiltily avoided making eye contact with jungkook and confessed,"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop... but you guys seem so worried, so... "

With a menacing look, jungkook walked towards Tae and demanded, "What did you hear, huh?"

Tae bit his lip and thought anxiously : What do I do? He seems really upset...

Seeing jungkook come closer, Tae took a step backwards and bumped against a lamppost. "What do you think you're doing?!" Tae's hand was trembling in fear.

jungkook placed his arm on the lamppost pole and leaned forward, trapping Tae.

jungkook looked down at Tae and glared at Tae. "You saw something you shouldn't have, so what now?"

"I won't tell anyone, I swear!" exclaimed Tae. Instinctively raising his hand to prevent jungkook from coming any closer,
Tae's bag slipped off his arm and fell on the floor, and his drawing of his and Hyukai fell out of the bag.

"Oh?" jungkook said in surprise.

Jk and Tae stared at the drawing for a moment before both reaching down to pick it up. Jk put his hand on Tae's head to prevent him from picking the drawing up.

Picking the drawing up and holding it up to look at it, jk scoffed,"Hey isn't this hyukai? And next to him... you? Man you're such a little kid!"

Hearing that, Tae stopped trying to get JK to let go of his head and instead started to grab at his drawing. Seeing this,
jk held the painting at arms length, stopping Tae from snatching his drawing back.