New Jutsu!? | 🍋+ 🤍 |

Requested by yours truly
eternal999

• Futa Hinata
______________________________________

[Y/n's POV]

So, Hinata asked me to meet her, infront of the her house. I don't really know why? But she said it was urgent so I decided to come.

Once I arrived infront of the Hyuga estate, I knocked on the door.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

Then, I waited for my girlfriend. Not long after, Hinata answered the door.

"Hey baby! Nice to see you" Hinata said while hugging me.

Naturally, I hugged back.

"Yeah! Nice to see you too,babe" I answered.

I walked into her house and it seemed empty. Too empty...

"Uhh babe, where is you father, Hanabi and Neji?" I asked Hinata. "Why is it so silent?"

Hinata giggled.

"Their not here silly"

"Then, where are they?"

"Their went off on a very important mission"

"Then, Hanabi? I'm sure your father wouldn't leave her alone nor take her on a very important mission or are you supposed to take care of her?"

"Yeah, I'm supposed to but Hanabi wanted to stay at her friend's house for a couple of days"

"Ohh okay"

I stood up after taking off my shoes and Hinata held my hand.

"Babe, you said there was something urgent?" I asked her because I was genuinely curious.

"Ohh right, let's head to my room" she said while dragging me to her room.

Once we were at her room, she opened the door and we went inside. She closed the door and locked it for some reason? I didn't really mind because it is something urgent.

I took a seat on Hinata bed.

"So what is it babe?" I asked.

"Oh right, uhm, so I learnt a new Jutsu!" Hinata yelled.

I widened my eyes.

"Wow! I'm proud of you babe!" I said while clapping my hands. "Can I see it!"

Hinata giggled.

"Of course, baby!"

Hinata then started doing hands signs for the Jutsu. I was observimg and realized that the hand signs look all too familiar.

POOF!

Two clones of Hinata appeared either side of her. Shadow clones to be exact. So its the shadow clone Jutsu aye, I thought.

"Ta-da!!" Hinata screamed while pointing to her shadow clone.

I laughed.

"Good job! Babe" I said. "I bet you learnt that from Naruto"

Hinata scratched her nape.

"Yeah..."

"I figured, you have been spent too much time with him lately"