Yandere's Jealousy | 🍋 + 🤍 |

Requested by yours truly
eternal999

•FAIR-WARNING - Yandere Hinata & Y/n getting impregnated.
-pain kink💀

So if you're uncomfortable or sensitive to those, please proceed with caution.
_______________________________

[Hinata's POV]

I was walking down the streets of my beloved village, running some errands. It was peaceful... the clear blue skies and the sun rays shinning down, illuminating the dusty streets of Konoha. I was walking while carrying all the stuff I had brought early and was currently walking back to the Hyuga estate.

I was in a good mood until a sight ruined it all. I heard laughing and giggling and decided to look to found out who was making all the sound. I look up and my lavender eyes widened. It was
Y/n and Sakura, laughing and giggling. My jealousy started to boil... Then, Y/n proceeded to hug Sakura!? I gritted my teeth. She's gonna get it. I stared at them some more, Sakura was rubbing her back while Y/n had her arms wrapped around her neck... she better not be cheating on me. My fists clenched, you will never be able to escape me, Y/n... MARK MY WORDS.

and with that, I continued to walk towards the Hyuga estate, just with a frown plastered on my face. Once I got home, I put down all the things and went back outside. I began walking back to the place where I last saw them both. They were not there. Maybe they went back home...? I thought. Then, I started walking towards
Y/n's home. It was not far away and I soon reached the house.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

Then, there was a pause. Then, the front door swung open, revealing my one and only...

"Oh hey babe!" She greeted me. "Come in"

I went into the house and Y/n closes the door.

"Hello darling~" I greeted her back.

I wrapped my arms around my waist and had a frown on my face. She tilted her head in confusion.

"Whats wrong, babe...?" She asked while wrapping her arms around my neck.

I started chuckling with an evil look on my face. I slipped my hand underneath her shirt and gripped harder on her waist.

"Ouch~! babe..." Y/n screamed.

An evil smirk slid across my face... my lavender eyes darken. I like it when she's in pain... It's so hot and sexy... I licked my lips.

"You like cheating on me, hmm~?" I started. "You know you only belong to me right...?"

She looked at me, tears filling her eye lids.

"W-what...?" She stuttered out.

I dig my fingernails into her waist even more.

"AHH-!" Y/n growled in pain. "S-stop please..."

"No can do princess... it's just the beginning of your punishment~" I said sadistically. "So do you like cheating on me...?"

"I-I do that k-know what you're talking about...!" She managed to yelled out while in pain.

"Oh... hiding things from your girlfriend, hmm...?" I whispered into her neck.

I licked it and began biting it, HARD.

"AHH-!"

"S-stop..."

Y/n begged but I couldn't care less...