SCORPIO / 14.

Chapter Fourteen:KITTY KAT

Chapter Fourteen:
KITTY KAT

Long as you dreamin' 'bout me, ain't no problem
I don't got nobody, just with you right now
Tell the truth, I look better under you
I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"It's your first night here! How it feel bitch?!" Lesley exclaimed in my ear, getting a side eye from me and a chuckle from Summer as the three of us finished getting ready. "You moping around, bitch you should be excited!"

"It feel like every other night, we just with a bunch of new bitches we don't know." I mumbled back, picking at my natural twist-out with a slight frown.

"At least they better than the old bitches." Summer reasoned, spraying her Got2B glue spray over the diamonds that coated her tall heels. "A bitch ain't side eyed me or bumped into me on purpose yet." She laughed with Les.

They were very excited for the fresh start, especially since the club had a way more positive vibe than our previous club. It almost made me feel bad for being so gloomy and dry, bringing down the vibe in the process.

My phone vibrated just as I got ready to put it in my lockable drawer, snapping me out of my thoughts once I read over Kiyomi's contact.

I was really starting to feel like people were always calling and texting me for things. It's never a day without somebody calling and complaining about something or asking me to help them.

Like damn do y'all EVER know what to do with y'all lives?

Kiki
— Hey I know it's a lot but
I need help w/ my car note
and the outfits for the cheer
team have to be ordered by
tomorrow. Can I borrow like
2k?

— I'll send it when I get off.

— Ok don't forget

"No 'thank you' or nothing." I mumbled to myself, locking my things up and grabbing my shot cup from in front of me — knocking that back.

"We finna make some moneyyyy, we finna make some moneyyyy." Lesley chanted, being the first to walk out with Summer hot on her trails with just as much as excitement as her.

"Where the section at?" I asked Lesley, making a girl stop in her path and hand over a black microfiber cloth and spray bottle with whatever cleaning solution was needed for cleaning the pole.