Ch-3, Lend a Hand

Hell-Spider: Wretched creatures!

Everyone surrounded Spider as he stood his ground and was ready for the action. Four people started to rush at him, a nurse lady, Jeff, LJ, and a creature wearing a blue mask. They tried to swing at the Spider with their weapons, but he was dodging all of them with his acrobatics as he jumps high in the air and shot his webs back down as he smashes the ground as the radiation of the heat managed to push them all back a bit. He sees a young lady wearing white and wielding a sword come at him as she swung at him, but he caught the blade with his hands and snatched it out of her hands and punched her a few meters away.

Painter Man: Dina!

The Spider turned around to see a young man wearing a mask and was wearing a blue jacket come at him with two sharp daggers in hands. The Hell-Spider senses started to go off as he could feel someone coming up from behind him. So he flipped backwards into the air and sees the Link Cosplayer trying to attack him with sword. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and throws him towards the painter as they both collided into each other.

He turned around to see two pale ladies coming right at him with their knife ready. The pale lady from before, and another younger pale lady wearing a purple hoodie. They were both swinging at him as they weren't able to land a cut on him. He shoots his web at both of their faces and flips over them to grab them by the back of their clothing and slammed them to the ground knocking them out.

He looks up to see the rest of the gang started running at him as they started to circle around to see if they can catch a weak spot to strike.

Hell-Spider: Keep trying. It's hysterical.

Before anyone of them could make a move, Spider jumped up in the air and started to shoot web flames all over the place as everyone started taking cover from his offensive attack. He kept on for a few more seconds until he landed back down on the ground and started chuckling.

Hell-Spider: Ha ha ha. Even with all of the numbers, there's still no safety. How sad but amusing for me though.

His spider senses started to go off as he jumped away from the black tendrils attacking him. He sees Slenderman being on the offensive for this battle as he was charging after Hell-Spider as he seemed desperate.

Hell-Spider: This was your idea, wasn't it?

Slenderman: This won't go as it did last time.

Unexpectedly, Spider fell trap into some yellow strings as it started to wrap around his body. From behind a tree, a man wearing black and grey clothes was using his ability to trap the Spider into position.

Hell-Spider: NO.

Slenderman got close to him and uses his uses his power to try to make the Hell-Spider blackout and hopefully knocking him out for the time being, but he finds it hard to do so as it seemed difficult for him to do so.

Hell-Spider: You can't stop me!

Slenderman: So be it.

He started to go all out with his mind as the Hell-Spider started to feel weak and started to roar out loud as it could be heard throughout the entire park. After a couple of seconds later, he finally stopped as he was knocked out by Slenderman's mind powers. Though it took a lot out of Slendy. His body started to transform back to normal as Slenderman wasn't expecting a demon to transform into a human after being defeated. He grabbed him and got a look at Joe's face as he also examined the spider symbol on his chest and on his back also.

Slenderman: Is this the demon's host? Whoever he is, I'll bring him into my office to understand who he is. But what will I do with him afterwards...? We'll just have to find out.