7

I woke up and rubbed my eyes before sitting up. I turned to my side to see Carlos still asleep. I was about to get out of bed when I felt a hand grab my wrist pulling me back down. 'Don't leave yet!' He whined. ' Alright fine. But only because it's cold out of bed.' I stated before relaxing next to him.

He let his arms wrap around me as we layed down together. I felt his arms slip away. 'Can I go now?' He turned to face me. 'Yes you may Darling.' I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. Once I was clean I came out and looked for my towel but realised that I didn't bring it with me. I poked my head through the door. 'Carlos! Can you throw me my towel?' I asked quickly. 'No.' He smirked. 'Carlos! I'm not fucking joking. Pass me my towel!' I whined hoping he would change his mind.

'Why don't you come get it then if you want it so bad?' He laughed. 'Alright fine but don't look ok?' He covered his eyes. 'Alright hurry up you have 5 seconds.' I ran to the other side of the room as he counted. He finished before I got to the door. 'Times up!' He uncovered his eyes. I slammed the door angrily. As I dried off I could hear him laughing at me still.

I walked out and threw my hairbrush at him. 'Ow! The fuck was that for?!' He yelled obviously pissed off. 'For laughing at me AND for not passing me my towel when I asked so politely.' I walked to the door. 'I'm going to have breakfast. Goodbye!' I said slamming the door behind me.

As I sat at the table I heard talking outside the door. I stood up and looked through a crack in the door. I saw two men in black suits and Carlos in a black suit. I watched for a moment before they all walked away. I ate the rest of my breakfast and walked to our bedroom. I changed into a slip on black dress with a leather black jacket and black converse. I left my hair down and added some blacked out glasses. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the front door. I touched the handle before realizing I needed money.

I walked to the meeting room and knocked on the door before I opened it. Carlos looked at me shocked. I walked to his side and bent down a bit. 'Can I have some money please?' He nodded and gave me his credit card. 'Here you go Darling.' I was about to walk away when one of the men began talking. 'Your giving her your credit card? That bitch will spend it all!' He sounded disgusted. 'That bitch is my wife. This meeting is over.' He stood up and opened the door signalling for the men to leave.

They scoffed as they walked out. 'I'm sorry Carlos.' He stared at me. 'About what?' I sighed walking to the door with him. 'Ruining your meeting.' He shook his head. 'No! That was because of them not you Darling.' I looked at him confused. 'Those assholes won't be making any deals with me after they way they spoke about you.' I smiled widely. 'You wouldn't do business with someone if they call me a bitch.' He looked me in my eyes. 'I wouldn't do business with someone if they did anything to you. Even if they stared at you.' He smirked at me.

'Alright I'll be back later Lord Carlos.' I bowed before him. He chuckled as I walked to the car we had arrived to the house in. 'The car was cold but it didn't really matter that much because it's just going to get warmer. I drove to Tia's house and honked the horn. She came running out with her bag. 'I'm here! Sorry I couldn't find my other earring.' She put on her seatbelt quickly.

While we were driving Tia connected her phone to the car and started playing some music to vibe to. 'I've missed you!' She smiled at me. 'How've you been Mrs Marino?' She teased me. 'Its definitely going a lot better than when we first got married. We've been talking a lot more.' She nodded listening to every word. 'That's a good start.' She said not looking at me. 'Tia! Is that not good enough?' She scoffed at what I had just said.

'That's the bare minimum Y/n!' She squealed. 'Did I tell you I'm not allowed to do any business either. Not until Carlos gets some more deals for protection.' She laughed. 'Y/n! You can't be serious! You know he'll never let you do anything! Surely your not that thick!?' I didn't look at her. There was silence between us. 'Y/n... I'm sorry.' She said quietly. 'Lets just get this over and done with.' I parked the car.

We walked into a designer store and went our separate ways. If we got near each other we wouldn't exchange any words. I was really pissed with what she had just said to me in the car.

After hours of shopping I drove Tia home. As I pulled into her driveway she got her bags. 'Bye Y/n...' She smiled. I glared at her. 'Shut the fucking door.' She slammed it shut. I felt tears in my eyes as I drive home. She was meant to be my friend. Now I think I have to reconsider our friendship. I finally got home and slammed the front door shut. A maid followed me with my shopping bags.

'Just leave them in my room.' I snapped at her. I went to find Carlos but couldn't. Screw this big house. I found my way back to our bedroom. I layed in my bed and tears started spilling out. I just wanted to hide away from the world. I didn't want to talk or see anyone right now. I heard footsteps come in. They stopped and the bed dipped near my back. 'Y/n?' I heard Carlos' muffled voice. 'Go away!' I raised my voice but it was shaky.

'What's wrong? Did something happen?' I pulled the covers down off of me and turned to him. 'I was with Tia in the car and I told her that you wouldn't let me go anywhere or do anything dangerous until you closed some more deals. She laughed at me and told me you'd never let me do anything even though you told me I could and asked me if i was really thick enough to believe you.' He listened closely to what I was saying.

'So we spent the whole shopping trip apart. We didn't talk to each other until I took her home.' It felt better now I had talked about it. 'So you want me too handle this?' I shook my head. 'We'll get over this. I promise you don't need to worry about it.' He nodded slowly and got off the bed. 'Meet me in the cinema room after dinner.' He smirked at me and left the room.
---------------------------------------------------------
                           End of 7
Word count: 1197

Thank you for reading I will be uploading the next chapter as soon as possible. Make sure to vote and look at my other stories and follow. Please don't hate I just want to make content people will like and enjoy. If you want to you can comment what you would like to read because I take suggestions.