A Perilous fight

The Americans (and pretender Japanese rip-off Americans) duked it out on the frozen battlefield.

The pristine light green paint of the Shermans was being dappled by the sheets of snow and ice being kicked up by the tracks.

It was like ice skating, but with armored tanks shooting at each other.

The Saunders students attempted to aim, but the tracks couldn't grip on the ice, leading them to slip everywhere.

The T29 wheeled around,

The heavy tank's tracks grasping for any control over the icy surface.

The Shermans opened fire with everything they had,

Indenting the ice with each shell impact.

The T29 furiously brought its gun to aim, knocking out a Sherman with a swift shot.

There were shells flying everywhere.

There was also constant shouting, as the crew jockeyed themselves for a shot.

Even though the Sherman was inferior on many levels to the T29, they were real fast.

*TING!

*THWING!

*CLUNK!

Shells ricocheted off of the turret and failed to penetrate the heavy armor.

The side of the T29's turret was 155mm thick.

Which was armor heavier than that of a Tiger I's front.

The bottom was covered in the many logs and other natural camouflage implements the crew crudely strapped on. Creating effective spaced armor.

The Christmas decorations for the tank shook wildly in their boxes.

Carm feverishly called out angles for enemy tanks, as well as issuing orders over the intercom.

The Tank spun as they kept the front angled towards a speeding enemy Sherman.

The heavy front armor meant that the short M3 gun the Sherman used was ineffective against it.

The coaxial heavy machine gun barrels were glowing brighter colors than a Christmas tree with sheer heat buildup.

The tracks of a Sherman that they were aiming at gave way under the weight of fire.

The track flew dozens of feet in the air

The Vertical volute suspension and running gear was completely disintegrated by the weight of the tank and the speed it was going over the ice.

Wheels and bits of metal flew into the air as the Sherman careened into the treeline, completely out of control.

A white flag popping out marked its grave.

——————————

Kay danced around,

Attempting to get the Sherman onto the rear of the T29,

It was horribly difficult,

The thin tracks of the firefly she was in slipped like wet butter.