11

I'm such a horrible writer 

Third Person Pov 

The kiss quickly became passionate and their bodies began to burn in the best way possible they had lit a fire and they didn't want to let it out. Their lips began to move in sync and all thye could hear, see and feel in this moment was each other. Ethan then picked jaryan up causing jaryan to wrap his legs around his waist. 

Ethan then pulled away staring jaryan in the eyes. Ethan's eyes now had a fire in them that sent shivers down jaryan's spine. Ethan then leaned down and began to kiss on jaryan's neck until he found his sweet spot. He began to abuse that spot causing jaryan to let out loud moans and whimpers. 

"Nottiiii" Jaryan moaned loudly as ethan continued to mark him. Ethan smirked against the other males skin before pulling away and staring at the marks he had left. Ethan then put jaryan down who had a look of pure shock on his face. They both couldn't believe that had just happened. 

Jaryan then touched his neck rubbing on of the marks before beginning to walk away. "I-i'll be back" jaryan says scolding himself for stuttering. He didn't know why but he felt nervous all of a sudden even though he hadn't been before. "Ight" Ethan says before walking over to the chalkboard. 

Ethan then began to write a new message on the board. He smiled thinking back to when him and jaryan first met with him writing on the chalkboard. Ethan then began to think that maybe jaryan was right about this being a whole adventure. 

Short chapter next one will be longer i just wish i could write something good for ya'll 

Hope ya'll enjoyed