18

Third Person Pov 

Their bodies burn in a way that it hadn't the many of time that they had their moments and they felt themselves connect. Two souls had become one and everything else began to fade ands time felt like it was stopping. All they could hear, see and feel was each other and they moved in sync. 

They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle and they didn't want this moment to end. Ethan wrapped his hand around's jaryan's neck staring down at him with a serious expression but his eyes full of love as he continued to make deep thrusts into him. Sweat began to drip off their bodies. 

Jaryan had his eyes closed tightly as he let out loud whimpers and whines as ethan continued to roughly thrusts into him. "Look at me" Ethan says before putting the hand that wasn't around his neck over his face and moving his hand in a motion that caused the other males eyes to open. 

Jaryan had no choice but to stare into ethan's eyes that had a fire in them. Jaryan then felt his spot get hit and threw his head back while letting out a loud moan causing him to see a bright light and a hand extending out to him. Ethan then leaned down biting jaryan's neck as he saw the earth. 

He could see the fire that surrounded them and ethan grabbed jaryan's hand and interlocked their fingers similar to how he did in their vision. Once the vision faded jaryan grabbed ethan's face and slammed their lips together creating a kiss that was full of an immense amount of hunger and passion. 

Jaryan wrapped his legs around ethan's waist pulling him closer if possible. Ethan pulled away and stared down at jaryan with a look in his eyes that made his heart flutter. Every message on the board came back to him and he realized that it was right. Death is not the end it's a new adventure. 

If it wasn't for this he wouldn't have met jaryan or realized how powerful he truly was. Through life and death soulmates will always find each other and if the universe really wants something to happen it'll find a way to make sure it does. 

It wasn't long before they both came and slammed their lips against each other's and groaning into the exchange. They both were breathing heavily and ethan pulled out causing jaryan to whimper. Then they both held each other tightly they both felt as if they didn't ever want to let go. 

Ethan placed a gentle kiss on jaryan's head as jaryan rested his head on his chest. They both in this moment were at peace to bad things can't stay that way. 

I know this sucked and i'm sorry. Only two more chapters left and remember what i said before about you guys hating me for the ending? Ya'll better get read 

Hope ya'll enjoyed