I'm In Me Mum's Car, Vroom Vroom

Hi, Doodle here. Please don't let this reflect on my content or me as a person. I promise I'm a normal, decent human being. With that being said, enjoy this monstrosity.

     Have some eye bleach nearby.

                                          Doodle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      This wasn't normal by any means of the word, and Harold knew that. Getting off inside your husband, who can turn into a car, wasn't normal. That wasn't going to stop him from thinking about it, though.

      At first, it had been a joke Benrey told. Harold flushed and laughed at the idea, while Bubby promptly set Benrey on fire. Gordon and Tommy almost got sick at any mention of the two parental-like figures doing anything sexual. That joke should have been the end of it.

      But, for some reason, Harold found himself thinking of the idea again. And again. And yet again. The idea of getting off inside of his husband made his stomach twist with a weird sense of want. He eventually gave into the idea of getting off on it, picturing his cock leaking cum onto Bubby's seats, cumming so hard it splatters across the steering wheel... he came harder than he had in months.

      He hoped that would be the last of the idea, that getting off on it would relinquish the idea from his brain, but the opposite happened. The want, the urge, the need to get off inside of Bubby just grew stronger. He jerked off on it a few more times, but it wasn't enough.
One night as he laid in bed next to Bubby's sleeping form, an idea hit him: Why not try getting off in a normal car? He tried to push the idea away and go to sleep, but he just... couldn't.

      Harold climbed out of bed and snuck outside in his pajamas, right to their car. He never understood why they needed one, but he was forever grateful they had it now. He climbed inside and closed the door, his heart racing inside his chest. Was he really going to do this? He ran his fingertips over the steering wheel, pretending he was inside of Bubby instead of a normal car. He didn't realize he was already hard until his arm bumped against the tent in his pants.

      He pulled his cock from his pants and started stroking it, his mind racing with ideas. His free hand stayed resting on the steering wheel, but after a minute or two, it was gripping the circular object hard. He was so close, he could feel it. His breath came out in panted moans as he begged for his husband, for the car. Finally, the pleasure got to be too much. He shifted his hand from gripping the steering wheel as he came, yelling out in pleasure. When he moved his hand, though, he hit the car horn in the center of the steering wheel. A loud, almost deafening honk soared through the air. Harold was too caught up in milking his orgasm to notice or care.

      Well, that was, until Bubby came outside, his hands glowing with fire. He was one hundred percent prepared to set any intruders aflame. Instead, he came face to face with his husband. Harold's face was a deep shade of red, his hand still pumping his cock into overstem as he moaned breathlessly for Bubby, muttering praises about how fucking hot he was... as a car. Bubby almost didn't believe it.

      Bubby pecked on the car window, causing Harold to jump and turn towards the looming figure of his husband with wide eyes. He held eye contact for a moment before quickly scrambling to put his dick away as if that would change what Bubby saw, or the cum on the steering wheel. Harold rolled down the window and started frantically talking.

      "Bubby! Dear! I- I can explain- I just didn't want to wake you, is all-" Harold tried, his face burning darker with every word. Bubby wasn't buying his bullshit, though. He knew what he heard.