o n e

In every story, wait, scratch that. In some stories, the bad boy is usually a guy who hooks up with girls every night, and just leaves them the next morning. But Ross Lynch is a different kind. He may be a bad boy, but he still respects women. No, he doesn't hook up with random girls and just leave them like that. That's just wrong. He's just, hard to get.

In Marino High School, he's known for the bad boy. Young, attractive, blonde (a smart blonde, actually). Any girl would die to be with him. But just like what was stated earlier, he doesn't just hook up with random girls every day. He's not stupid. He's actually one of the smartest people in the school, surprisingly. He's in a band with his siblings and their close family friend. So that also makes him popular.

But there's this girl who he really hates. And that girl, is Laura Marano. The school's bad girl. No, she also doesn't hook up with guys every night. She's a smart (the smartest in the school actually), gorgeous, and kind girl. She's the kind of girl who everyone is interested in. Whenever someone greets her in the morning, she responds back with her heart melting smile. But when someone says something bitchy to her, she of course, has to respond the same way. Even though she has the reputation of the school's bad girl, she cares about her education. Her dad actually owns the school. Cool huh?

As she walks by the hallway, people were already greeting her. She responds back by saying the same thing and adding her signature smile before responding to the next person. Girls were already giving her bitchy comments. Which means, she has to do the same thing to them and add the middle finger before walking away.

"Did you hear the news?" Her Australian friend (since third grade), walked up to her with a cheery mode. "No," She stops on her tracks and looks at her. "What is it Maia?" She sighs and notices her friend with a there's-a-party-tonight look. "Maia, you know I hate parties." The bad girl whines. (A bad girl that doesn't like going to parties? Shocking right?) "But this is gonna be the best one yet! Everyone will be there." The Australian girl smiles widely at her. "Meaning blondie will be there." Laura whines. "You don't have to talk to him. Please? Just tonight." Maia gives her the puppy look face. Laura looks at her and sighs. "Fine. Whatever," She sighs. "You're lucky it's a Friday." She points at her now excited friend. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Maia hugs her tightly with a big smile on her face.

"Wear something sexy. Okay?" She pulls away. "It's just a party. I'm not gonna dress all slutty." Laura rolls her eyes and starts walking to her locker. "Well whatever. Just dress up to something nice. Almost the whole school will be there." Maia catches up to her with a giggle. "Whatever you say, outfit expert." Laura opens her locker to get her books for the next class. "We'll catch up later in lunch. I have to go to my first period which is upstairs." Her Australian friend whines and quickly side hugs her. Laura giggles. "See ya then." She gives her one last wave.

In any minute, the bell will ring. So Laura quickly got her pens and closed her locker. She turned around and not to her surprise, blondie, also known as Ross Lynch, was there smirking at her. "What do you want Lynch? I don't want to be late for class." She whines and starts walking to her next class. "I heard you're going to the party tonight." The young blonde followed her, still with a smirk on his face. (Did I mention that he liked annoying her even though he hated her?) "Right. We're in the same class." She mutters under her breath. "Yeah. So?" She looks up at him with an annoyed look. "You don't like parties Marano." He shrugged and walked in the classroom. "My friend forced me to and why are you even talking to me?" She gave him a disgusted look and sat on her normal place. Of course, being a smart ass, she sat in front, near the teacher's desk. "It's not a big deal." He sat beside her and shrugged like it was nothing. "We hate each other. Of course it's something big." The short brunette rolls her eyes.

But before the blonde can say another word, the bell rang and their teacher arrived just in time.

•••