[And Opposites Shall Attract] Scale x Ray of Sunshine! Fem! Reader

requested by @1-800-GUMB411-C00KI1E !!
my attempt to try and revive this book <33
currently hyperfixating on blush blush again so might as well write it while i'm in the mood to B)

(F/F means favorite flavor, and swearing warning!)
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV:
It's been a few months since Scale and I started dating! I honestly can't believe we've been in a relationship for this long...not in a bad way..!!! I mean, even the guys that I saved even agree, with my personality and his, but it doesn't matter!!!! I still love him no matter what!!

As I gather my thoughts, I hear my doorbell ring. Ah..that must be him! Scale and I planned to go out on a date at the park today!! At first, he wasn't sure on going to the park, but I insisted!! Plus, it's the park, so it's fine, right??

I open the door to see my beloved.
"Scale!!!" I hug him before he could even speak a single word.
"(Y-Y/N)..!!" He blushes. "Are you ready to go now..?"
I look at him, nodding. I make sure I have all my stuff with me before he takes me to his car.

(timeskip brought to you by the car)

We walk around the park as I hold his hand, with his face being a little red, seeming to blush from our hand contact. I spot a bench for us to sit down, as we relax and gaze upon the background surrounding us.

A few minutes pass by with my head on his shoulder with my hand on his, dear Scale blushing even more. I feel the heat radiating from the sun onto me, and he probably does too. Suddenly, I hear music for an ice-cream truck as I get an idea.

"Scale, wait here!! I'll get us something!!" I tell him as I quickly get up.
"...okay..??" He looks a little defeated as I quickly leave, but knowing Scale, it'll only last about a second before he goes back looking annoyed and bored.

I run to the ice-cream truck, waiting patiently in line. As soon as it's my turn, I speak my order to the person in the truck.
"Hi!! Can I get two (F/F) ice creams, please?" I smile at the driver. They smile back as they quickly grab the ice creams and hand them to me. I pay them and leave, but before I can, I see a guy in a cowboy hat.

"Hey, girlie. Say, are those ice creams for yourself? Because you know, you and I could get outta here and enjoy those ice creams somewhere else...." He smiles at me. I try not to think anything creepy of it, but before I could reply, I hear a voice behind me.

"Back up, dipshit, she's taken..!!!" I look behind to see...Scale?? I thought he was sitting on the  bench..
"O-oh...my bad!!" He pulls his hat down a bit as he quickly runs away.

"Hehe...you didn't have to do that you know..." I kiss him on the cheek as his face quickly turns red. I hand him the ice cream as we go back to the bench, enjoying the rest of the day together.
I think of a really popular saying in those romance books.....
I sigh and think to myself..
and opposites shall attract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry it was kinda short :(
i didn't know what to write for the plot so i just kinda winged it :p
daily reminder i love volks he is my bbg <3