27

Felix POV.

After painfully boring school weeks it was finally weekend again. Nothing interesting happened and I was so happy it ended.

Now it has been 2 weeks since Hyunjin confessed to me. In the past week not much happened since his father was working from home for some reason and he couldn't leave the house.

And I missed meeting him after school or on the weekend. I was basically touch and kiss starved to death.

It was Friday 5pm and I laid on my bed, enjoying the silence. But I must admit, it was boring. After another 5 Minutes I decided to invite someone over so I texted the group chat where we recently added Hyunjin and Minho.

Someone wanna come over?

Chrisss: Nah man, sorry
               I don't have time

Binnie: same as Chan

Minho: Sorry we're busy

Binnie: "we're"?

Chrisss: Him and Ji obviously

Jinnie<3: my parents just left
                  I can come over

Okay, thank you
Being alone is so boring

Jinnie<3: I'll be there in 20minutes
                 Should I stay the night?

Of course

Binnie: keep your hands by yourself tho

Shut up

Chrisss: use protection

STOOPPPP

I turned my phone of and placed it on my bedside table. Looking around my room I realized that I have to clean up a little so I used the 20minutes to do that. It wasn't a lot. Just some clothes and dishes.

After I was done I heard the doorbell ring and checked myself quickly in the mirror. Then I went to the stairs and saw how my mom was greeting Hyunjin there. He bowed politely and had a smile on his face.

My mom noticed me standing up there and motioned him to go to me. He said bye to her and walked up the stairs.

"Your mom is so sweet" he said as we walked into my room. "Yeah she is" I was about to close the door when I heard my mom shout "I'm gonna be back in an hour boys, bye!" Then we heard the door shut.

"Looks like we're home alone" Hyunjin acknowledged with a slight smirk. I nodded. Then I thought about what we could do and had a sudden good idea.

"Wanna bake?" I asked him with excitement in my voice and my mouth slowly curving into a smile. "How can I say no when you look so cute?" He answered, a smile also appearing on his face.

I opened the door, which I closed just a couple of seconds ago, again and went downstairs. Hyunjin followed behind me.

"What do you wanna bake?" He asked me when we entered the kitchen. "Brownies" I answered, "everyone says they're delicious".

It's true, that's what everyone I gave them to told me. My Family and my friends. My mom was genuinely surprised that I managed to make anything in the kitchen since I always messed up.

"And I have the entire receipt in my head" I added and walked over to the cupboard.

"Oh that's good. I didn't get to try them at the sleepover because they ate them all and I was focused on something way sweeter and better" he told me and smiled at me. I felt embarrassed when I thought back but also had to smile a little.