19: Christmas Tree

Taehyung's POV

Today was Seokjin hyung's birthday. We all met up at my house and when Jin hyung came, we all surprised him with some party poppers. He wasn't that surprised, since he knew we would plan something but he truly liked it. His smile showed it.

We went to a bowling center and played in teams. My team won and that was likely to happen because Jungkookie was on my team. Thank God Jin hyung was on our team too, otherwise, he would've thrown a tantrum and started rapping. Y/n, who was on the other team, was pouting a lot after the game. She looked very cute.

After bowling, we all went to an arcade. We played a lot of games and had a lot of fun.

Hoseok hyung and I raced against each other. It was funny how everyone was cheering him on when he almost lost. But in the end, I still won. I won a huge teddy bear, which I gave to Y/n.

We got hungry after playing the whole time, so we went to a nice restaurant and had dinner all together. We all decided to not let Jin hyung pay and split it amongst ourselves. He didn't really like that idea, but since we insisted, he ordered a lot and had a good meal.

Everyone and especially Jin hyung had a lot of fun. It genuinely made us all happy. He thanked us saying he had a great time and that he loves us a lot. We all became a little bit emotional about that.

We all gave Jin hyung his birthday presents. He was so surprised by how much he got. He really deserves it. He took good care of all of us for years, after all. We wanted to show him how much we appreciated him.

We stayed outside for a bit to talk and wrap things up. Afterward, we went home.

-

Y/n's POV

[Weeks later]

Today was Christmas. Ever since Jin's party, we haven't really hung out with everyone together, but today we all will be meeting up to go to the Christmas theme park hoseok invited us to.

Tae and I are ready to go, so now we are waiting for the rest to arrive at our house to pick us up. We are waiting outside, so it's fairly cold but we decided to wait here so we could leave immediately. As always, Tae is looking breathtaking.

A few minutes have passed and a black van pulls up in our driveway

A few minutes have passed and a black van pulls up in our driveway. It was the van Yoongi hired, so we could all go together. He really thinks he has swag or something, with his black van...

One of the windows rolled down and Namjoon's head poked out of it.

"You guys. Get in quickly. Hobi is too excited to wait any longer." Namjoon yells at us.

Tae and I make our way to the van and get in. It was very spacious and comfortable inside. We ate snacks, talked, played some games and sang a lot.
-
After two hours, we finally arrived at the park. The entrance of the park looks very festive already. Everything is decorated with fairy lights. It is still light outside but in a while, the sun will completely set and the lights are gonna look more marvelous.