‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ New Schoolyear☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Audrey PoV

"Stels stay with your friends. I'm gonna find the first year and show her around, ok?"

"Ok, thanks Audrey. See ya later." my sister answers before we hug and I go to find Bloom.

I've been looking for her for ten minutes until I finally see someone who fits the description. Red hair and looks kinda lost. She's talking to someone very familiar and obviously he sucks at talking to her.

I walk over and interrupt their conversation.

"Sorry for interrupting you, but I guess you're Bloom, right?" I say and then turn to the young girl with a smile.
She looks at me and returns the smile.

"Yes I am. Then you're Audrey I guess?" She answers and also asks.

I nod and keep talking "Sorry if he confused you. He's good at confusing people."

"Hey! But you still love me right?" Sky asks.

"Yeah I do. Don't worry." I laugh and he kisses me.

I turn to Bloom again and notice her quite confused look.
"Oh sorry Bloom. Sky is my boyfriend since last year. If you're uncomfortable with us kissing in front of you just say it."

"Oh no it's ok. I was just a little bit confused." She says and smiles.

"Ok then we-"

"Quit perving on the first years." A very familiar voice behind us says.

"Well Riven I am not a first year. Come Bloom I'm gonna show you around. See ya later guys." I say, taking Blooms hand so I can quickly pull her with me.

After we're at the entrance of Alfea I let go of her Hand and before I can start talking Bloom speaks "Sorry that I didn't wait. I got impatient and just ran away hoping to find you."

"Oh that's ok. So Miss Dowling said it's your first time in the Otherworld. I hope the trip was pleasant."

"She gave me a place and a time and said a portal would open there. It was hard to find."

"Well Miss Dowling likes things after the rulebook. She wants our world to be a secret from yours." I say and then keep talking "Your world may be boring sometimes, but let me tell you it is better than this one. There are seven realms in the Otherworld and let me tell you since 16 years nothing really exciting happened here. If you don't know the right people you can get insane here."

"If you can get insane here then why are you so...."

"Happy?" I finish Bloom's sentence and start smiling.

"Yeah" Bloom says making me laugh.

"Well dear Bloom... I know the right people and I just enjoy my life as long as I can.
Ok now another topic.
While you are here you can see me as your guardian, an older sister, a mentor, a tutor whatever you need."

"Ok noticed." Bloom says with a slight laugh.

We walk to the Winx Suite and when we get there, Bloom puts down her suitcase and backpack and we set off again together.

"Ok Bloom I will now show you the headmistress' office. She's already waiting for you." When we stop in front of the office I start to talk again "If you ever search me then you should look in my room, at specialist train area or in the main hall and if I am not there just say my name, ok?"

"Ok"

"Good see ya." and with that I walk away.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────