"I have to tell you something.."

Komi pov

  Um. Here we are.. Just you and Tadano, Komi. Don't be nervous! Talk! You got this.

Tadano pov

I'm about to confess. I love her so dearly. But what's the worse that can happen?  I'll get rejected and then things will be forever awkward between us. Um.. I'll just go for it.

"Komi. I have to tell you something.."

Komi pov

"Komi. I have to tell you something.."

I stand there nervously. "W-W-Wha..t?"

He looks at me. The biggest smile planted on his face. "You spoke! You're getting better, Shouko!" I blush at his usage of my first name. "To continue what I was saying..," he pauses in his tracks causing me to almost tumble as I quickly try to slow my walking pace and stop. And to my suprise he grabs my hand help. Keeping me from falling onto my face. Oh how awkward that would be. I get pulled out of my thoughts when he starts talking again. "Komi, Shouko.., I love you and I have since the day we met! You're so perfect and I understand you. I will always." He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I promise you, I will love you forever

"I promise you, I will love you forever." I blush. "T-T-Tadan....o...." I can't say it so I'll just show it. I hug him tightly wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.I pull away managing to whisper, "I love you.." He smiles and grabs my hand. "Shouko, would you like to come over?" I nod. We walk to his home and he unlocks the door letting us in. "Hitomi, I'm home!" We walk in and go to his room. I stand by the door while he sits down on his bed. He must have noticed that I feel nervous because he patted the seat beside him. I took that as the hint to sit beside him. He pulls me down and we lay down, my head resting on his chest. His arms pulling me in holding me close.

"Hitohitoooooo!" His sister barges into the room. He looks at her as I bury my face in his chest. "Yes, Hitomi?" He asks while shuffling to sit up. "What are we doing for dinner? Also sorry I didn't know you had a friend over." I look up and he's smiling at her. "It's fine. This is Komi, by the way." I look at her with pure fear and
nerves in my eyes. I hope I didn't scare her. She just smiles at me, reassuring that I'm fine. "Well, you can have whatever you want to eat. I'm not to worried about it tonight. Have fun with dinner but be healthy and good." She nods and walks away, closing the door behind her. We just lay there, him rubbing my back and playing with my hair. I end up falling asleep not long after.

Tadano pov

She's so beautiful. I'll call her mother to let her know.

"Hello, Mrs. Komi? This is Tadano, HitoHito."

"Oh! Tadano! Hello! Is everything alright?"

"Yes ma'am! I just wanted to tell you that Komi is at my place asleep. Is it ok if she stays the night so I don't have to wake her or do you want her home?"

"She's fine to stay! I just won't tell her brother or father, haha! I'll bring some clothes over. See you soon!"

"Haha.. See you soon."

I hang up. I forgot that her dad and brother existed. The nerves are getting to me now. I know their quiet too but it's still really scary. I think looks are scarier than words.

About 20 minutes later a knock is on my door.

"Oh! Hello! Are you HitoHito's little sister? You are so cute!"

"Thank you ma'am! HitoHito is in his room with Komi!"

Next thing I know the door opens and I see her brother standing there. Her dad right behind him. Finally her mother just walking past them to  place the bag of clothing down in my chair. I sit up and carefully move Komi so she's laying on my pillows. Her hand in mine. The looks I'm receiving from the two of them is a little much but eh. "Is Shouko going to be safe here? Will she make it to school on time? Will-"

"Yes ma'am, Komi will be alright. I will take care of her and keep her safe. She means the world to me."

Komi pov

I fell asleep. Um I gotta get home.

""Is Shouko going to be safe here? Will she make it to school on time?"
Mom?

"Yes ma'am, Komi will be alright. I will take care of her and keep her safe. She means the world to me."

I smile and shuffle to make it seem like I'm truly asleep. Someone puts their hand on my back and starts to rub it. Probably Tadano.

————————————————————————
A/N

I'm back 🫶🏻

hope you enjoyed this chapter xoxo