Pilot

Scene opens on Uzi narrating.

Uzi : We are Worker Drones . Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent company, JCJenson IN SPAAAAACCCEE!!!! Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex. But it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything, mostly because they handled that just fine all by themselves.

As she speaks, the planet core collapses and blows up a good majority of Copper 9 . Afterwords, a Worker Drone touches a frozen human skeleton, which falls over and shatters.

Uzi: With biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off. We finally had a future, all to ourselves.

Scene shows a married couple with their child, and Worker Drones going about their every day lives until a landing pod crashes into the city.

Uzi: Unfortunately, our parent company didn't exactly love the concept of runaway AI...

Scene shows You, N, V, and J emerging from the pod, V decapitating a Worker Drone along the way. 

The Worker Drones look on in fear as the four of you hover over them with your wings before massacring them. A drone tries to run before you bisect him by changing one of your hands into a katana and another into a grenade launcher. 

Most of the drones try to run for their lives while another falls to his knees and prays.

Scene cuts to the present, where it is revealed Uzi is delivering a presentation in class.

Uzi: But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses?! Hide under the ice behind three stupid doors?! It's like we're waiting for an inciting incident! Anyway, that's why my project is this sick-as-hell Railgun!

She points it at her classmates, who all panic.

Student: Oh, so not the vibe!

Uzi: Easy, morons. It doesn't work...yet! It doesn't work yet! (aiming it) Who said, it doesn't work?! Maybe it does! 

She flicks a switch and cackles as it charges up while her teacher sighs.

Teacher: (apathetic) Uzi, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons.

Uzi: Oh, and this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn't count?

Teacher: (apathetic) ...No. Plus, repressed emotional baggage was only worth two points on the rubric. And is it supposed to be that color?

Camera pans to show that the railgun is glowing red, before cutting to outside the classroom where the door is shown being dented from the explosion.