Chapter 8-The meetings

A year gose by and Tubbo,Techno,Wilbur  and yn have meetups yn js six now.

Yns pov
Another horrible week of waiting I can finally see papa again.Its hard cuz Slachtt want me to call HIM papa and I do cuz if i dont well it wont be nice.

Tubbos pov
I  carry yn to were we are meeting up she will be so happy to see Techno again.I see my brothers and run up to them they arnt my biological brothers but I see them like that."Hey we cant be here long there is a speech in like 30 mintes."Techno looked agitated I let a a chuckle"yes Techno you can talk to yn."  I put yn down looks around at where we are and sees Techno"PAPA"she yells "When can I live with you again."She missed Techno so much I wish she could live with him but Slachtt would find out about the meetings."Soon,soon Piglet now lets let Wilbur,Tommy and Tubbo talk ok Piglet." "Ok!"

Wilburs pov
I whatch as Techno and yn walk to a different room i here abit of murmering about yn learing to fight with...WEPONS but i shrugged it of.

So Tubbo how you holding up with the horns growing." "There not getting any bigger then this and yn heeps asking about her mum."Yns mum?Isn't it both of there mums did she wrong him like Jslachtt did.I guess Tommy had the same question."Wait dont you mean both of your mums."The first thing he says is sensible thats a surprise. "She is the result of an affair."Well shit that happened she they are half siblings. "fucking hell."Not even 3 minuets into this conversation and the germiln has swore."Fucking hell sorry Tubs." "Its fine when I head Jslachtt had gor rid of her I thought she had dies i am happy she isnt."

I had another question which i hadn't asked yet."Tubbo why are you training her she is only 3 years older than Fundy and I am not training him yet."I heard Tubbo sigh like he was exhausted "Not my choose Jslachtt made me with Amisley and Ranboo but seeing her smile around Tech males me so happy cuz well she is never happy anymore."

We talk for a bit longer till Tubbo pipes up"Well me and yn better get going." "Come on yn!"Tubbo yelled.Yn came running out the room the her and Techno where in."Ok Bee."She then turned to Tech."bye bye papa."Tommy looked loke he would say something so I put my hand over his mouth and they left."

"Wow Tech you really care for that kid." I said as I had never seen Techno care for something this much."Of course,can we just go please." "LETS GO BITCHES!" Then we left.

_________________________________________
Hey eveyone sorry for not posting I have been busy with other things on tiktok like cosplaying and other things so yeah also merry Christmas yall
Word count-512