KEVIN KANDY X SLEEP DEPRIVED READER

SR PELO / SPOOKY MONTH <33
context: Y/N doesn't know what to do at night time, so they decide to apply for the night shift without telling their boyfriend, Kevin. :)

MALE READER!

[Y/N's POV]

After leaving my work i walked home to my house. I reached in my pocket to pull out my keys to my house. I stick the house key into the door and i turn it until i hear the lock click. I pulled out the key and walked into the house. I realized that all the lights are off so my boyfriend, Kevin, Is probably asleep somewhere in the house. He has a habit of falling asleep on random objects. I quietly closed the door behind me and took my jacket off. When i turned back around the lights turned on. I noticed Kevin sitting in a chair. "And where were you?" Kevin asked me looking sad and concerned at the same time. "I uh... Was taking a night shift." I replied to him. "Without telling me?" He said as he stood up and walked over to me. "I didn't know how to tell you." I told him making up an excuse. The truth is that i was gonna tell him. I knew he was gonna be mad cause he's super clingy. "Well why did you apply for the night shift in the first place?" He said yelling. "I didn't know what to do when it was time to sleep!" I told him yelling back. "Well why can't you sleep?"
He yelled at me again. "I don't know i just can't!" I said snapping. He just stared at me until he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. He dragged me into our bedroom. Once we got inside i quickly took off my shoes. and pants. I was now just in my boxers and a pink t-shirt thats Kevins. I just find sleeping in boxers comfy. He pushed me making me fall onto the bed. He laid on top of me, Cuddling into my chest. "Now i'm gonna sleep on you until you sleep." He mumbled into my chest. He wrapped his legs around my lower half. We both were blushing due to the fact we both were just in boxers and t-shirts. Besides that.. I started to feel the sleepiness kick in. Kevin was keeping me warm. As i felt my body start to fall asleep, I thought to myself, Maybe getting some good rest once in awhile is not so bad..