ahahah capybara ahahah

The Boys
EDDIEXJUICY

Juicy POV

So i was on my phone scrolling through TikTok and a lot of stuff i've already seen came up.. UNTIL- I SAW A CAPYBARA!!!!!! I laughed so hard that i decided that i will SHARE my laughter by showing the video to someone i love, i care, and love. As usual, the first person that came to mind was Eddie. Eddie was currently downstairs on his phone as well. So i got off my bed and sprinted downstairs to Eddie. "EDDIE!! EDDIE!!!" I yelled as i ran towards him. "WHAT?? WHAT???" He yelled back matching my energy. "LOOK! capybara :)" i said. "cool" he said and continued to scroll through his phone. At this moment he was laying down. So i decided to climb through his arms to get his attention. "what are you doing" he asked me. In response i just cuddled into his neck. I heard him shut off his phone and put it down. He wrapped his arms around me. We fell asleep cuddling. CUDDLING. HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND BUT MY BEST FRIEND BUT WERE CUDDLING!!! i probably shouldn't freak out or anything but i'm just so happy that it's happening. It may not turn out how i expected,  but oh how much i love this particular man.

 It may not turn out how i expected,  but oh how much i love this particular man

(words cannot explain how much i love this certain image..)