𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

a prodigy
————————————————————

It was 2 days since Orochimaru, Mitsuki and Samara had entered Konoha. They had got an apartment for free and everyone has to treat them as villagers from now on, which was what Lord Seventh announced.

"I've signed you guys up for the academy since yesterday. You guys go today!" Orochimaru says.

"Is that why you woke us up?" Samara says in a drag tone as she slouched in the chair.

"Indeed that's why, Samara. Go get washed and dressed. Breakfast will be done soon." Orochimaru says.

"Alright." Samara and Mitsuki say.

Soon after, Samara and Mitsuki leave to get dressed. And met Orochimaru in the kitchen.

"Chop chop! Let's eat so you guys won't be late on your first day." Orochimaru says.

"Yeah yeah." Samara and Mitsuki say and Orochimaru chuckles.

T I M E S K I P (Konoha Academy)

Samara sighed as both her Mitsuki stood outside the door of their future classroom. Mitsuki's hands were on the knob when he looked at Samara.

"Ready?" Mitsuki asks.

"Yeah.." Samara answers.

Mitsuki presses on the doorknob and twists it and walks in the class. The teacher stops and turns around and smiles and both Mitsuki and Samara walk inside the class.

"Class, we have 2 new students who are brother and sister. You can introduce yourselves." The teacher says.

"My name is Mitsuki, and I'm 12 years old." Mitsuki says.

"...I'm Samara, and I'm 12 years old." Samara says.

"Welcome Samara and Mitsuki! You both can go sit by Kawaki , the one with black and yellow hair and Boruto with yellow hair." The teacher says.

Samara and Mitsuki nod and they go sit by Kawaki and Boruto. Samara sitting beside Kawaki and Boruto in the middle, and Mitsuki sitting beside Boruto.

"Hey!" Boruto says to Samara.

"..hi..?" Samara mumbles.

"Hi. I'm Uzumaki Boruto!" Boruto beams.

"Uh-...I'm Samara Inuzuka.." Samara says and Boruto's eye's widened.

"Really?? Your in the same family as Kiba-Sama??" Boruto asks.

"H-huh-who's Kiba-" Samara asks.

"........." dead silence. "You don't know Kiba-Sama.... Kiba Inuzuka..." Boruto asks.

"No..sorry. Is that a bad thing?" Samara asks.

"Well-! Your both in the same clan—and you don't know him? That's really weird... it would be different if Kiba-Sama was dead but he isn't.." Boruto explains.

"...Oh..." Samara says.

"How come you don't know him?" Boruto asks.

"..I don't know.. I was an orphan..then I got adopted.. so.." Samara answers.

"Reallyyy..? Your an orphan....?" Boruto asks and then dead silence appears.

"It's not like anything is bad about being an orphan!! Don't get me wrong" Boruto squeaks.

"..oh. Okay." Samara says and smiles.

"Are you the child of Orochimaru?" Boruto asks.

"How do you know?" Samara asks.

"Easy, my dad is Lord Seventh...well yeah... Uhm. I overheard him tell my mother, Hinata that Orochimaru and his 2 kids would come to the academy." Boruto replies.

"..Oh? Yes I am." Samara says.

"REALLY?! That's so cool!! So that means Mitsuki is too?" Boruto asks.

"Yeah." Samara says feeling less anxious.

"Wow! But not to be rude, you don't really look like a Inuzuka." Boruto admits.

"I get that..I don't know, I don't know my parents so.." Samara says.

"..Right." Boruto says and smiles before turning his attention to the teacher.

"Alright class! Today we will test abilities! This time we will do shadow clones. Everyone line up!" The teacher announced.

Everyone chit chatted as they moved to line up in front of the desks. One by one everyone did their shadow clone Justus until it was down to Boruto, Mitsuki and Samara. Whom Kawaki had sat out on.

"Boruto! Your next." The teacher says.

Boruto smirks and walks up to the class. He does a few hand signs then;

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

Then appeared 3 shadow clone's. More than others since they only did 1. Everyone clapped.

"Good job Boruto. Next up Mitsuki." The teacher says.

Mitsuki walks up, does some hand signs then;

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

Then appeared 2 shadow clone's. Which put him in second place on the leaderboard. Everyone clapped and some students blushed.

"Excellent Job, Mitsuki! Last up, Samara." The teacher says and smiles.

Samara takes a deep breath and out before walking up and doing hand signs then;

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

Then appeared 5 shadow clones. Everyone was amazed, even Boruto's jaw dropped. It landed him in second place! And he never ended it second place.

"EXCELLENT!! That was perfect Samara!" The teacher clapped.

Then the teacher turned around and grabbed the leader board where there were 3 numbers, 1. , 2. and 3.

"Let's announce the winners!" She says.

"3rd place...." The class drumroll on the desks, "Mitsuki! Congratulations as for a new kid!" She smiles.

"2nd place..." The class drumrolls again on the desks, "Uzumaki Boruto! Congratulations, though you lost your 1st place streak. You can always try again." She says and smiles. Boruto groans.

Before the teacher could even say anything the others start to cheer.

"Wow! 1st place..." The class drumrolls louder on the desk, "Samara!!" She says and the class cheers.

Samara smiles. She's happy she got 1st place but feels bad for stealing Boruto's 1st place streak. But Boruto still clapped..well not a well-respected clap.

Samara sure was a prodigy the teacher thought and smiled.

To be continued....