- Seven. (r)

Letitia's POV.

I woke up the smell of Bacon and empty bed . A smile danced on my face as I stretched and got up walking to the kitchen. Cinnamon was wearing a big t-shirt with black panties underneath humming a song and shaking her hips.

    "I can get used to this." I giggled as I walked up to her and smacked her ass. "Please don't start its to early." She laughed taking the bacon off the stove. "Baby it's 10:37 am , it's never too early for me."  I smirked getting a firm grip of her behind. She turned around and slung her arms around my neck rolling her eyes playfully.

         "Anyways, I made you bacon,eggs and some peppermint tea. You're favorite." My eyes widened. "You remembered?" She nodded. I told her that during one of our long conversations so the fact that she listened really made my heart happy.

We sat down at the table to eat and chat over breakfast. "I need to talk to you about something.." She said putting her fork down and began to twiddle her thumbs. A very clear sign that she's nervous. "What's up baby girl." I replied taking a bite out of my bacon.

"Um.. the guy we seen the other day. H-he.." I grabbed her hand to comfort her. "He works at my job." I stopped chewing out of shock. "Has he tried anything? Did he hurt you?" I questioned.

"No no baby he didn't hurt me. He was for sure being a jackass but he didn't touch me." She answered. This is literally the worst thing that could happen and I know exactly how he works.

Michael is one son of a bitch in all aspects. He's very dishonest,aimless and grimy. I don't know what he's up to but something doesn't feel right.

"If you don't mind me asking.. Why is there so much tension between y'all?" She asked the million dollar question. I sighed having to go down memory lane.

"Me and Michael are cousins on my fathers side. When we were younger, he was an outcast.. wouldn't talk to anyone shit he'd barely talk to his own mother. One thing I've always know is that he envy's my brother. Always have, always will." She nodded to indicate she was listening. "He would always make everything a competition with him. He'll go to the depths of the earth to hurt him and everything he loves, including me. The day of my brother's funeral he laughed the whole time. Saying he won the game of life and that he deserved to die and that death got to him before he could.." I rolled my eyes trying to calm down.

"He's mentally unstable and just because my brother is gone , doesn't mean he'll ever stop trying to hurt the people he loved." I finished. The look on her face was full of sympathy and understanding and...fear. "Come here." I demanded. She  walked over to my side and sat on my lap.

"No matter what, I got you.. I promise." I held out my pinky as she latched hers kissing our thumbs. "I know baby." Chills hit my spine at that word. I just wanted to clear this table and sit her on top of it. I guess you could see the lust in my eyes because she tilted her head to the side and bit the inside of her lip.

   "You drive me mad without trying, girl." My tongue going over my bottom lip. This woman does wonders to my brain. She's like a tune that plays over and over in your mind that you can't get out if you tried. I just wanted to please her in every way possible.

  "What are you thinking ab-" I cut her off with a kiss of hunger. A kiss that said I want to take you right here, right now.

No one's POV (R)

  Letitia picked up Cinnamon and sat her on the table without breaking the kiss. Hunger and passion filled both of their bodies as the women locked lips. Letitia lifted up Cinnamons leg and placed a big slap on her bottom as she moved down to her neck planting soft seeds of kisses all around it. Cinnamon was on fire not knowing what to do so she grabbed one of Letitia's hands letting out soft whimpers. Letitia in a swift motion took off her shirt and Cinnamons going back to her lips for more sweet sugar that had Letitia going insane. Her free hand went to the hem of Cinnamons panties until she finally got to what she was looking for rubbing it softly. Cinnamon let out a small moan into Letitia's mouth as her finger explored every part of her slowly.

   "Fuck you're soaked." Letitia growled in her ear after she unattached her lips from Cinnamons. She inserted a finger which sent Cinnamon to euphoria letting out a soft moan. She barely touched her and she was already on edge. That moan unleashed something in Letitia , shit it was like music to her ears. She removed herself from Cinnamon and pulled off her panties in a quick motion and pulled her to the edge of the table by her thighs roughly , getting on her knees. She looked at her then back up at Cinnamon placing her lips on her pearl. She swirled her tongue enjoying the taste of nectar while Cinnamon on the other hand arched her back.

   "Fuck Letitiaaa." She moaned. She's never had anyone make her feel like this before. She's never felt a touch so soft yet so aggressive.

      She inserted 2 fingers as she continued to please the girl which was like pleasing herself. Cinnamon began to feel that feeling in her stomach. She was so close to letting go that she started to buck her hips against her tongue.

   As soon as she was about to release there was a knock on the door.

    Cinnamon's POV.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING! I looked at Letitia as she got up trying to hold in her laughs and giggles. I was furious!

     "If it's Journey I'm whooping ass!" I got up putting on my shirt in frustration. "Baby we can always finish later, calm down." She walked up to me as she took the fingers that were once inside of me placing them in my mouth. Gosh, I wish we could finish what we started but there was another knock on the door so she removed her fingers smirking.

   I stomped to the door revealing no one else but journey. I glared as she smirked looking behind me to see my panties on the floor. "I bought the wine." I looked over at Letitia who was laughing her ass off.